chapter 5 - I Hear You Knocking

Outfits in the external link 

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the woods, Kassandra, Rebekah and Kol were standing together.  

Marcel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"  

"I still became something entirely different," Kassandra told them. "I don't deserve forgiveness."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the barn, Mikayla, Rebekah, Kol, Rebekah and Keelin were talking.

Mikayla looked at Keelin. "If you found a way to weaken yourself, maybe you can help us do the same to Kassandra and Nicola."

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in the woods, Kassandra tried to rush away from Kol and Rebekah. Kol appeared in her way so she wouldn't disappear again. Kassandra grew frustrated and angry, so much that she pushed Kol into the tree behind him, but stopped as soon as she realized what she was doing, horrified.

Mikayla: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "Kassandra won't have to worry about ever feeling this kind of agony about hurting us ever again."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", outside the warehouse, Nicola was trying very hard not to lose control, shaking from the effort, tears in her eyes, barely holding the urges back, starting to lose control completely, walking toward Kaylin, Luke, Wolf!Hayley and Wolf!Mikayla.

Mikayla: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "Nicola won't have to worry about ever losing control again."

From 4.01 "Gather Up the Killers", in the farmhouse, Hope saw that Rae was tossing and turning, crawling closer to wake Rae up from the nightmare, calling out. "Mary!"

Mary walked in, turning on the light.

"I had a bad dream," Rae told her.

The drawings all over the beds and the floors made by Hope and Rae were the same Ouroboros sigils that was on the wall in the abandoned house where Adam had just been.

From 4.03 "Haunter of Ruins", in flashback to the Rayvnne House, Phelan and Gaia cut either of Young Auria's hands, pouring her blood on the symbols on the table. The same blue light started to glow around them. Young Auria watched in shock, scared and confused, while Phelan and Gaia continued to chant as if they didn't notice anything. 

Witch: (voice over from 4.03 Haunter of Ruins) "They freed it, Auria, using your blood to awaken it. You're the one who gave it breath. And now it must be fed."

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the church, Auria was looking at the book with the Ouroboros symbol on it.

Auria: (voice over from 4.02 No Quarter) "This city is in danger."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the courtyard of the compound, Hope and Hayley were surrounded by the dead birds.

Auria: (voice over from 4.04 Keepers of the House) "It means the Hollow. The Hollow is coming."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", on the dock in the bayou, Riley looked at Hayley, Mikayla, Kassandra, Caitlin and Noah. "The Hollow wants power. The kind that only comes from sacrifice."

Riley suddenly stabbed himself in the throat with the knife, shocking the others, choking as he started to bleed out.

Mikayla rushed closer instantly in denial and worry, catching Riley as he fell, kneeling down, biting her wrist, feeding him her blood. She looked at the others, shaking her head. "I can't let someone from my old pack die."