chapter 8 - Voodoo In My Blood

Outfits in the external link

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", on the courtyard's balcony, Nicola grabbed Sofya by the shoulders, spinning at vampire speed to push her against the railing of the balcony behind her, making Sofya bend back slightly.

Mikayla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Nicola looked at Sofya angrily. "So tell me exactly how much of this cursed rosebush is there before I kill you."

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the abandoned house, Dominic and Sofya were making more of the rosebush made from Kassandra's blood.

Sofya: (voice over from  4.06 Bag of Cobras) "Enough to kill you and the entire Original family, Kacie, Luke, Tory and Kaylin ten times over."

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the church, Elijah, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"The Ancestors are gone," Elijah told them. "We need a new strategy to keep the Hollow at bay."

"We blew up the link that allows them to access this world," Auria told them.

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the cemetery, Auria was doing the Harvest ritual to bring the girls back, while Elijah, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin watched.

"If there's a shred of Davina left over there, then she can accept the sacrifice and restore the link," Noah explained.

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the ballroom of the compound, Klaus, Elijah and Kassandra were talking.

Kassandra was overwhelmed with this knowledge, incredulous. "Two of the things that have been driving me out of my mind with visions of a lost love to try and make me kill my entire family are back. Please excuse me if I can't help but feel threatened by both of them."

"Auria made Davina the gatekeeper for all the Ancestral magic that we have here in this city," Elijah told her.

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in Auria's apartment, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"This thing has been haunting the city for a very long time," Auria told them.

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in the compound, Kassandra was sitting in the boundary spell. Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Kaylin, Nicola and Mikayla were with her.

"It's looking for something," Mikayla told them. "Four things, by the sound of it." She held up the jawbone. "And I'm pretty sure that Kacie and I found one of them."

"When a witch wishes to be reborn, its remains are required to complete the spell," Kassandra told them.

Hayley looked at Mikayla. "You and Kacie have just found a piece of our enemy."

"Who has the other three?" Mikayla asked.

"Dominic said that he had found something here," Elijah told them.

From 4.06 "Bag of Cobras", in Kassandra's room, Klaus opened the safe to reveal that Papa Tunde's Blade was missing and had been taken some point during the night's festivities.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.06 Bag of Cobras) "Papa Tunde's Blade."

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the abandoned house, Dominic stabbed Sofya in the chest with the blade, laying her down.

Nicola: (voice over 4.06 Bag of Cobras) "It's gone."

From 4.07 "High Water and a Devil's Daughter", in the dining room of the compound, Mikayla, Kacie, Tory and Luke were sitting at the table, talking.