Sad Gray Eyes

Luckily my confusion didnt last long as no more then 2 hours after Killian left he texted me.

Jones: Hello love, my apologies for leaving in such a rush this morning but I want to make it up to you. Would you want to meet me for dinner tonight?

Me: Of course I would😊

Jones: Great!😁 I can pick you up at your place around 5 if that works for you.

Me: Yup! Perfect!

Jones: I can't wait😊

Now all I wanted to do was get ready even though it was only 2:00

I sat at my desk for at least an hour thinking about what I could do to pass the time.

Eventually I just went into my room and started getting ready anyways.

I wore the red dress I had showed him earlier that was a flowy long dress that had diamonds along the neckline with small black heels. I brushed out my hair and put it in a high ponytail and then did a small amount of makeup to top everything off.

By the time I was ready it was exactly 5.

I heard a knock at the door and practically flew down the stairs to answer the door.

"Hey Killian." I smiled.

He just stood there with his jaw on the floor causing me to blush.

"Swan.you look bloody brilliant! I told you that dress would compliment your eyes. You look beautiful!"

I blushed and smiled.

"You clean up ok I suppose."

We both laughed and headed out the apartment.

He led me down a small street and soon he pulled me to a small horse drawn carriage with a tall man at the front.

Killian hopped in and I followed him.

The carriage lurched forward with a start and I grabbed on to Killian's arm tightly.

He laughed and put his arm around me calming my nerves a bit.

After a few minutes I completely calm. The scenery around us was amazing and it was hard to not enjoy it.especially with a blue eyed charmer sitting next to you.

Eventually we pulled into Central Park and came up to a restaurant called 'The Green Tavern'. I was glad I had worn a fancyish dress because everyone here had on VERY nice clothes that had to be at least five times as much as this dress was.

Killian checked in and we were brought to a small table by a window overlooking a beautiful garden.

I looked over the menu and ordered a drink.

We continued talking and eventually ate our way through the main course and desert.

By the end of the dinner Killian was staring at me, I tried to ignore him but his gaze was burning into my forehead.

"Are you alright Killian? If you look at me any harder your gonna burn a whole in my head." I laughed.

He smiled.

"I'm fine, love. Great actually. It's just.you are easily the most amazing women I've ever met."

I was shocked.

I was the most amazing women HE had ever met??? No way. That wasn't possible with looks and a personality like his. He had to have met women 15 times better then me that were less of a mess.