Revenge

The next morning Killian was still asleep.

Now seems like a perfect time to get revenge on him. I went downstairs and got a giant bucket and filled it with ice cold water.

I carefully carried it upstairs and held back a laugh as I pulled out my phone to record this.

I got all my stuff off the bed so it wouldn't get wet and then hit record as I dumped the tub of water on his face.

He sprung up with a shocked expression on his face, water dripping from his hair that was now in several different directions.

"What the????!!!!" He said looking confused.

"Swan!!!"

I was on the ground in tears by now. I had turned the video off and now I was trying to stand back up without falling back over.

Luckily I had composed myself enough so that when I saw Killian head towards me with a smirk on his face and his arms outstretched, I was able to run away in time.

He chased after me trying to give me a cold wet hug that I wasn't too keen on receiving.

I ran to the living room and hid behind a wall listening for him.

Things were too quiet. Crap.

I was about to peek around the corner when I felt two wet cold hands reach around me and pull me into a freezing hug.

"Killian!!!! That's cold!" I screamed.

He laughed.

"That's what you get love! That was bad form getting revenge while I was sleeping! I didn't see it coming!"

I giggled.

"That was sorta the point. Just wait until you see the video. Your face as price less."

His eyes went wide.

"Video!!??"

"Well of course! I couldn't not document my revenge!"

He pouted and released me from his cold grasp.

"We should get changed. For some reason I'm quite chilly." He gave me a sarcastic glare.

I laughed and ran back upstairs to get out of my now wet clothes.

That day we didn't my do anything. We sat on the couch watching Netflix and talking.

Of course with lots of food.

The day flew by but little did we know that the next day all of my carefree happiness would be stolen from me in an all too familiar way.

A/N hey everyone. This update was really kinda pointless but Oh well. I have no idea what im doing with this book so bare with me😂

So I can try to update soon but knowing me it could be a while!!! 🙄

Anyways have a great day!(or night in my case)