Mini Golf!

The next day was strange. Killian and I were still trying to jog my memory when I started having flashbacks.

They were very detailed and some of them made me black out for a few minutes.

Killian was stressing out over all of it.

On the bright side I was starting to remember some of the things Killian had described to me.

Killian and I sat on the couch after eating dinner.

"How are you feeling love?"

"I'm fine Killian, really. Maybe soon I will remember everything I forgot."

Killian pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I hope so swan. I really do."

Another flash back started. This time me and Killian were in our living room watching Netflix with Mary Margret and David.

Killian and I were sitting the exact way were now. The memory was nothing out of the ordinary but knowing I missed such an amazing moment with him made my heart heavy.

Throughout the memory Mary Margret was talking non stop, scolding David and Killian and I were just enjoying the company.

The flash back ended and I pulled Killian off the couch.

"What are you doing Love?"

"We are going out." I said pulling him upstairs.

"We are?"

I gave him a look and he threw his hands up.

"I mean of course we are. Where to my loving amazing girlfriend."

I laughed.

"Oh save it." I laughed, "I was thinking we could go walk around and just do whatever."

"Sure Swan."

We got ready and left the apartment.

We walked around and came to a street with lots of lights. Most of them were bars but at the end of the street there was a mini golf place!

"Ohhh Killian, let's go mini golfing!"

He chuckled.

"As you wish."

We walked to the course and bought our putters and balls.

"You go first Killian."

"Alright, but don't be upset if I beat you."

He said as he swung towards the ball. It went flying. It hit the wall and came back only three feet away from where he started.

I burst out laughing.

"How will I beat that!?" I asked sarcastically.

He glared at me and I held back another laugh.

"Try again." I told him.

So after six more tries he made it into the hole.

"Yes! Hole in.....seven."

I laughed and wrote his score down. Then I went and got a hole in one.

Killian couldn't understand the game. The next ten rounds he kept getting horrible scores.

On the 11th one I decides to help him because the score was 13-32.

"Here, let me help so you don't kill that little girl over there."

I went behind him and put my hands on his.

"Just gently hit it right there on that corner so it goes to the hole."

I helped him swing and he watched in awe as the ball rolled right into the hole.

"Hole in one!"

We both laughed and kept going until the end of the game.

Obviously I won. Killian wasn't happy.

"You cheated."

"How so?"

"You used like magic or something to make the ball go in everytime." He pouted.

I laughed.

"Or it could be the fact that you suck at mini golf."

"Whatttt. No...."

We both laughed and started walking back home.

That night we ate ice cream and watches Netflix while talking.

There's no point in trying to worry about the past when I can be making new memories. So that's exactly what I plan to do.

Hi everyone....sorry it's been ages but with my phone time being limited and my summer schedule Its been really hard to write.

I will try to get the next chapter up soon!

Sorry again! Hopefully the next chapter will be longer.