Pain

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed with an obnoxious beeping sound next to me.

I slowly lifted my head and looked around, trying to process what happened.

Then everything came back to me in an instant. Walsh, Killian, escaping. Killian. I had to see him! I had to make sure he was ok!

I tried to get up only to be stopped by a shooting pain in my ribs.

I let out a short scream and on que, three nurses ran in the room and pushed me back on the bed.

I struggled against them but I was too weak to fight them.

They pinned me down and calmed me down slowly.

"Where is Kilian??" I asked, desperate to see him.

"Ma'am, your friend is fine he has a broken leg but besides that he's alright."

I let out a deep breath.

"Can I see him?"

The lady turned to the other nurse and whispered something. Then the other lady rushed out of the room.

The nurse didn't respond.

"Can I see him or not?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Yes, the other nurse just went to get him. He's been asking for you since you got here."

Before I could say anything I saw Killian rush in the room.

"Emma!!!"

The two nurses left the room and I ignored all the pain and ran to him, jumping into his arms.

"Oh my god Killian I was so worried! Im so sorry for bringing you into this!" I sobbed clutching onto his neck.

He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok Emma, everything is gonna be fine. It's not your fault. You didn't bring me into anything I was the one who insisted to come with you. I should have gone alone. Then none of this would've happened."

"I never would have let you go."

He gave a small chuckle.

"Your impossible."

I laughed.

"And you love me for it."

I leaned back and kissed him with all my might pouring every ounce of love into it.

"I love you so much Killian."

He pulled me into another hug.

"I love you too Swan."

Unfortunately soon the pain I had been ignoring kicked in and I felt a jolt of pain in my ribs causing me to collapse on the bed.

Killian caught me before I could hit the bed.

"Emma?! Are you alright?"

Three nurses rushed in and pulled him away from me.

I tried to fight them but the pain was to much and soon my vision went black.

Hi everyone...sorry for the super short and late chapter but I was in Vancouver the last few days and just got the time to update. I will try to give you another chapter tomorrow because Im on break!!!