Chapter One

A/N: Okay so this is a fanfic I have been posting on my instagram but have decided to stop and move it too here. So I'm going to upload all the chapters right now that are on my instagram and then do regular updates every weekend like my other fic. This fanfiction includes suicidal thoughts and maybe some attempts, cutting, and just problems. SO trigger warning. I'm putting it right here and probably won't mention it again. SO TRIGGER WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I really do appreciate your guy's feedback and votes. Please, I love you and enjoy.

Louis' pov: "Tomlinson," coached called.

I turned my attention to him, "yeah?"

"First game is Friday, you have two days to prepare. Good luck captain," he patted my back. I nodded and threw my bag over my shoulder and caught up with Niall.

"So what are you doing tonight?" he asked as we walked to our dorm.

"I told you Niall, I'm not going out tonight. I have classes early tomorrow. Sorry mate."

"But it's Wednesday," he whined.

"Exactly, middle of the week and I have classes tomorrow in the a.m. So no, not happening," I shook my head. We walked inside the building and started up the stairs.

"Fine, I'll just go with Zayn," he sighed. I agreed as we reached our floor and started for our room. When we got inside I went straight to my part of the room and jumped on my bed. Football is my life, I play because it's everything to me. I work hard at practice but damn does it feel good to lay down after a two hour practice. I reached over and grabbed my laptop and brought it on my lap, typing my password in and waiting for it to login.

"I'm going to hit the showers," Niall explained.

"C'ya!" I wasn't paying much attention as I opened my tumblr and logged in. While I waited I got up and went to the fridge and grabbed a soda and some crisps. I climbed back on my bed and laid on my stomach looking over my dashboard. Boring. Boring. Reblog. Favorite. What? I looked at the post by fadingto-worthlessness. It was a picture that read

"Feeling completely worthless everyday" with 'everyday' underlined. I sighed. I follow a really popular blog (who follows me back!) but it's a depression blog. I've seen plenty of the posts and I feel so bad. I've always wanted to talk to him, yeah it's a boy. And maybe, maybe, maybe, I stalk his profile, but it's only because he goes to the same UNI as me! I clicked the reblog button and let my hands hover over my key bored. What to say, what to say? God Louis your bad at this.

"Hi love, I just wanted to let you know that you aren't worthless and I'm sorry things are so hard that you feel that way, but if you ever want to talk, I'm here. Honest, just send me a message and I'll try to help."

I typed and sent it. It didn't sound good, but it was the best I could do. I opened up a new picture post and scrolled through my pictures deciding what to post. I decided on a soccer picture that read, "no crowds, no coaches, no distractions, that is when champions are made."

I didn't feel like doing homework right now so I decided to go into my inbox and reply to some messages. I have over 6,000 followers. I don't know why, or how but they think I'm interesting. I get thousands of reblogs on my stuff. They ask me questions all the time. I'm just glad tumblr let's you only get notifications sent to your phone when certain people message you or reblog you, or else my phone would be going crazy.