Chapter Eleven

A/N: Okay so this is the last chapter that I posted on my instagram before I deleted the story and decided to post it here. So after this chapter expect 1-2 chapters a weekend(: I really do appreciate feedback, please!!!

Harry's pov:

Its been a whole week since I talked to Louis. He has another football game tonight but I'm not going. I have a project to work on anyways. However, I have been talking to Lou. Everyday actually. I just got back from the library getting the book I needed for my project. My phone started to ring making me search for it in my pockets.

"Hello?" I asked not even looking at the caller ID.

"Harry?" Gemma cried.

"Honey, babe, what's wrong?" I panicked hopping off my bed, pacing.

"It hurts Harry, what do I do?" she cried.

"What does, what happened? Gem, calm down and tell me what's going on," I begged.

"He pushed me, and I fell down the stairs. Harry, my arm! It hurts," she sniffled.

"Christ who pushed you?"

"D-dad, I think it's broke. No one is here, he left. Mum is gone. Please Harry, what do I do?" Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Okay baby girl, let me call someone and he will take you to the hospital. Okay? I want you to go in your room and lock the door. Keep your phone with you," I explained then hung up dialing for Grimmy.

"Harry Styles is that you?"

"Nick, please my sister just fell down the stairs and broke her arm. I'm in London I can't get there. No one is home, please please-"

"I'm on my way to her now. Don't worry Harry, she will be okay," he sighed and hung up. I called Gemma back and told her Grimmy was on his way. I stayed on the phone with her trying to keep her mind off things and myself from breaking down. Silent tears were trailing my cheeks as I listened to her talk.

"Gemma, sweetheart!" I heard Grimmy call.

"Go to him baby, and I'll be texting him the whole time. I love you princess and I'll be there tomorrow to come get you," I explained. She said goodbye and hung up. I chucked my phone at me bed, collapsing onto the floor crying. My dad put his hands on my little sister and hurt her. I scrambled up and into the bathroom going digging for my blades. Two weeks clean and it's all going out the window. When I finished and cleaned up I crawled into bed hiding under the covers. Thank god I don't have a roommate. I found my phone and hurried to Lou's messages.

I know you're in footie right now but I need help. Please, it's bad. I need you -H