Chapter Nine

Louis' pov:

I pulled out Eleanor's chair as she took a seat, blushing.

"Thank you," she smiled. I nodded and moved to my side and took a seat. I'm on my date with Eleanor and I just want to go home. She is pretty and a very sweet girl but I'm just not feeling it. At all! The waiter came over and took our drink orders, promising to come back in a minute with them, and ready to take our order.

"I saw you play last night. You're really good," she smiled.

"Oh, thanks love," I smiled. I don't even know what to talk to her about. The waiter came back setting our drinks in front of us before taking down what we wanted to eat.

"So how do you know Stan?" she asked as he walked away. I looked up and my eyes landed on a lock of curls behind Eleanor. Shit this can't be happening. I watched as Gemma bounced in, following the waiter as she found a place for them to sit. She looked over at me and then Eleanor. Her eyebrows drew in and she gave me a confused look. Harry approached her and laid his hand on her shoulder, asking what was wrong. He followed her gaze and met eyes with me. He smiled and trailed his eyes across the table. As soon as he saw Eleanor his smile fell and he turned, ushering Gemma to the booth.

"Louis!!!" Eleanor giggled. I looked back at her.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"How do you know Stan?" she repeated.

"Oh," I mumbled and looked back towards Harry. He had his back towards me, Gemma facing me. She was coloring and smiling, nodding as she talked to Harry. "Been good friends since freshman year cuz of footie," I explained.

"He's friends with my brother," she supplied even though I didn't ask. The food came out which I was thankful for so we could talk less. I would pick the restaurant Harry would be at. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Christ.

"Is it alright if I answer this text? My sister is sick so my mom is texting me," I lied.

"Oh yeah, sure," she nodded. I pulled out my phone and clicked the message on tumblr on my front screen. It took me into my inbox and I clicked Harry's message.

Can I just fall in love with you? -H

Of course you can angel, but what's wrong? -L

I really like how you answer me fast, it makes me feel better. But I'm out at a restaurant with my sister and Louis is here on a date...with a girl. -H

Maybe that's his beard -L

Beard, what's that? -H

A girl that hides the fact that a boy is gay by fake dating him -L