Chapter Two

Harry's pov:

I clutched my books closer to my chest as I walked across the field. It was dark out now and I was heading to my dorm from the library. It was chilly so I was walking as fast as I could. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, but ignored it for now. When it stopped I looked up and over at the group of boys standing by a car in the parking lot. Before I knew it I was falling down and to my knees. My foot went in a ditch, knees in mud and my books scattered around me.

"Loser!" I heard someone call. I bit my lip and tried to gather my books. Someone bent down and handed me a few books.

"You alright Harry?" I looked up and nodded at Liam. We don't talk much, but sometimes he would be my lab partner so I wasn't alone. He helped me up and I thanked him quietly before hurrying away. I hurried inside and climbed the stairs to my dorm. I went inside and shut the door sighing. I set my books on the desk and shut my light off, climbing into my bed. I stripped out of my dirty jeans and crawled under the covers after grabbing my phone. I unlocked it and read the notification on my front screen. No way. My notification was from tumblr. The only time I get notifications from tumblr is when someone I follow back messages or reblogged me. This time is just so happened to be one of the popular accounts I follow. He actually commented on my photo! I clicked it and it brought me to the photo he commented on. I read over it. He wanted to help me? If I ever needed help, I could talk to him? This, this could help. I may or may not stalk his account. He is a football player and posts mostly of that, and even some love quotes. Actually, he posts a lot of love quotes. I clicked his profile but before it could open, my phone started ringing. I sighed at seeing that it was my mum.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Harry! My favorite boy, how are you?" she asked way too happy.

"What do you need mum?" I asked wanting to cut to the chase.

"Money. Again. I got into some trouble and I don't have all the money. I'm sorry baby, please I'll pay back," she rambled.

"Mum, you still owe me from the last few times. I can't keep doing this mum. I'm in college, I pay for everything that I have here, including the education. I can't keep paying for your drug problems. Where is dad? Ask him, he works." I complained.

"I know please, it's bad this time."

"How much?" I asked.

"Thousand," she mumbled.

"Jesus mum! I can't, I don't even have that money! Where is Gem?" I asked.

"Okay, well what do you have? And she is upstairs, why?"

"I have half and that's all I'll give you now please put her on the phone." I begged. She thanked me and then called my younger sister downstairs.

"Harry!?" she asked excitedly.

"Hi baby, how are you?" I asked.

"I want to see you," she whined.

"That's good because I was thinking about coming to get you," I explained.

"What, really? Yes Harry, please! Mum is never home and neither is dad, I want to, can I?" she begged.

"Yes, tomorrow. I have morning classes and then I'll drive up to get you. We can stay at Aunt Amy's hotel for a bit, yeah?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll pack! Love you, see you then!" she cheered and hung up. The tears were falling already. Fuck my life. I quickly got up and went to my safe checking my money amount. $700 and $500 of it is going to my mum. My drug addicted mum. I went into the bathroom and went searching for my blades. I set my phone down as I found one, but looked back at my phone. It was on a profile making me remember what I was doing before she called. Maybe he can help now. I opened up his inbox after setting down the blade.

To: doncasters-finest:

From: fadingto-worthlessness:

     Could I take you up on the offer now?