Chapter Seven

Louis' pov:

I sprinted down the field next to Niall as he dribbled the ball to the goal. The clock was ticking down to the finally seconds. Niall looked at me and I knew immediately he was looking to pass to me. I looked up and saw only one defender on him. I shook my head at him, he can get around the defender no problem. We are already winning so if he misses it won't be a big deal. I want him to take the final shot. I watched as he took a look at the sidelines really quick then back at me.

"Louis!" he called and I watched as the ball was kick forward into my path just a little ways ahead of me. I sprinted to catch to it, dodged a defender and then kicked it, sending it into the goal. The buzzer went off making me jump and scream as I ran to Niall. He pulled me into a hug as the rest of the team joined us.

"Wanted Harry to see you get the final goal," Niall explained to me. I smiled at him before pushing away from him and my team sprinting to the sidelines. I grabbed Liam first pulling him into a hug and then bounced to Zayn. Before even thinking I moved to Harry and pulled him into a hug. He stumbled and made an 'oaf' sound as he hit my chest. I pushed away as Niall came over and I wrapped my arm around his neck and his came around my waist.

"Proud of you Tommo!" he cheered. I smiled and kissed his cheek as my teammates walked by high fiving me and Niall.

"We are going to a celebration dinner right???" I whined.

"Christ no," Zayn groaned.

"Babe," Liam chuckled and elbowed him in the ribs, "yes Louis. Celebration dinner!"

"You're the best Liam, I could marry you!" I yelled and grabbed him, kissing his cheek. My eyes finally fell on Harry just remembering that he usually isn't here.

"Glad you could make it mate," I smiled. He nodded and looked down at his sister as she pulled on his hand. "And you, what's your name princess?" I asked and I bent down to her level.

"Gemma," she smiled as she hid a little behind Harry's arm that she was hanging onto.

"Beautiful name," I smiled, "are you guys joining us for dinner?"

"Harry, can we?" she smiled.

"Um n-no, sorry. Thank you though," he gave me a polite smile and picked up Gemma.

"And why not?" I pouted standing back up and crossing my arms, looking at him.

"I just can't, sorry."

“I can pay for you two if that's what it is," I explained finally remembering that his money was tight right now.

"No, absolutely not. I have money, thank you again. We can't though, I actually have to go. Bye Louis, bye Zayn, Liam. Thank you for inviting me, I had fun. Say bye sweetie," he instructed.

"Bye," Gemma smiled and waved as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Bye Harry," Liam and Zayn said as we watched him walk off into the leaving crowd. I watched him leave with my arms crossed and maybe made a little 'hmph' sound.

"Don't you dare start pouting like a three year old. You tried," Liam shrugged.

"The plan was for him to stay and get dinner with me," I whined.

"Come on love bug, I bet he is racing home to message you," Niall smiled. I bit my lip as he brought his arm around my shoulders and we followed Liam and Zayn out.

"Stan mentioned Eleanor again today. I agreed to one date. Tomorrow night," I explained to Niall.

"Seriously bro? That's not going to help with the Harry situation babe," he sighed.

"I know, I know. I just didn't know what to do. He is so into me getting with her. What's one date? I'll go tomorrow night without anyone knowing and then tell her it's not going to work out," I explained.

"Okay Louis," he shrugged and opened my door to let me go in the car first.