Chapter Sixteen (part two)

A/N: This part is not really a second part, it's just the same event being told in Harry's pov. Little more detailed and everything. Feedback please? xx

Harry's pov: I've been up since seven this morning but I literally laid in bed until three. I had to wait until around the time Louis will be in football so he won't be able to reply to my message. I have to say goodbye. He has to know what is happening. I wouldn’t want him to wonder why I didn't answer or haven't been posting in the future. I've been posting a few things during the day mostly depressing stuff. Finally when I looked at the clock it was three. I slowly got up walking to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before quickly looking away. I can't face myself. I look like shit. I'm worthless. If I can't even keep the only person who loved me for me then I don't deserve to be here. Why am I still even here? The tears were falling as I found my blades. I rolled up the sleeves of my sweatshirt looking at my wrists. This will be the last time I cut so might as well do it right.

I started with my left wrist dragging the blade deep and slowly across my skin. I was crying harder as I started the seconds cut. 6 new cuts lay on my left wrist. The deepest I have ever cut. I'm covered in blood and it's dripping. I moved the blade to my left hand and did the same thing to my right wrist. I dropped the blade when I was done and held in my sobs. I walked into my room and watched the blood leave trails. I went to my drawers and went digging for a rope. When I found it I smiled and stood up grabbing a chair. I quickly wiped my wrists on my bedspread and pulled my sleeves down. I stood on the chair and tied the rope to the ceiling fan. I could feel the blood dripping down my arms as they were raised. Some was soaking in my sleeves. They we're deep so I knew it would take a while for them to stop bleeding. I stepped off the chair and went back, taking a seat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and hurriedly went into Lou's inbox. It took me a while as I typed the message to him. I was sobbing by the end as I sent it. I stared at my phone for a minute kind of hoping he would reply with a 'Harry wait' because I would wait. Then I remembered he was in footie and that I did this in purpose. It was goodbye and all it was meant to be. I set my phone down and walked back over to the chair. My head was pounding and I was dizzy. Completely numb. I climbed onto the chair and looked at the rope. I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. Why am I scared? This is what I've always wanted! This was it, I was taking away the pain.

"I love you Lou," I mumbled out loud and that's when I really lost it. My bottom lip was trembling and I was sobbing out loud. I grabbed the rope half blind and brought my head through it. A random noise caught my attention but I didn't think much of it.

"I love you L-"

"Harry! Harry open the door! Harry please!!" someone yelled and started pounding on the door. It took me a minute to realize that the sound was real. I quickly hurried down and to my door. I threw it open and looked at Louis wide eyed. What in the world was he doing here? Before I got anything out he was throwing himself at me. His head went into my neck and his arms followed, wrapping around my neck. He was crying. No, sobbing.

"Thank god your okay. I was so worried. I'm so sorry. I'm here baby, I'm not leaving. I love you. Oh god, please. I love you. I'm in love with you. Your safe, I'm here. So sorry, okay darling?" I was frozen in place, hands at my sides listening to this. Then it clicked. It really clicked. Louis was who i have been talking to on Tumblr! Of course it was! I've been in love with the person I was originally in love with. I wrapped my arms around his waist burying my head as I started crying as well.

"It was you the whole time?"

"Yeah, just me baby. I'm sorry, don't be mad. I love you baby, honey I'm in love with you. Your safe and I'm not leaving. Just please don't leave me."

"I love you too Louis, I'm sorry. I love you, so much. It was you! Thank you, I love you! I've always loved you!" he smiled and pulled away to look at me. He moved his hands to my cheeks and pulled me down to meet him. He connected our lips and it was everything I ever imagined. It was perfect. We pulled away when air was absolutely necessary. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Your suppose to be in practice," I mumbled.

"I know, I got really lucky and accidentally brought my phone out with me. I got even luckier and was getting a drink when you messaged me, and since it was you I had to open it. Plus this is way more important. But will you come back to my dorm with me?" he asked. I nodded immediately knowing my dorm was a mess and there is no where I'd rather be then with him in his dorm. I shut my door and he grabbed my hand pulling me with him. We went straight for his bed and crawled in. We laid on our sides facing each other. I wrapped my arm around his waist and spread my hand out on his lower back. He brought his hand to my cheek caressing it.

"How were you going to do it?" he whispered and I watched the tears slowly fall down his cheeks again.

"Rope," I mumbled and wiped them.

"I'm so sorry baby, I should have just told you it was me."

"No it's okay. I should have known honestly. Everything kind of adds up and makes sense," I chuckled remembering a few things. The night of the game he offered to pay for Gem and I to eat because he knew I was tight with money. Then when he was talking about 'Lou' or 'Louis' getting me he said one wins. And he literally meant one person.

"You know I love you right?" he asked.

"And I'm in love with you," I smiled and pulled myself closer to him so my face was buried in his neck.