Chapter Fourteen

Harry's pov: I rolled over in bed and slowly opened my eyes. Gemma was staring at me smiling.

"Morning," she hummed.

"Morning angel, how you feeling?" I asked.

"Okay, he didn't mean to Harry," she whispered. I held back the eye roll,

"what happened?"

"He was in a hurry and I was in the way," she explained.

"Gem, please don't stand up for him. What he did was wrong, I don't give a damn if it was apparently an accident. He shouldn't lay a hand on you, do you understand?"

"Yes," she nodded, "sorry. I know he did wrong."

"Good, let me see your cast," I smiled. She giggled and held up her right arm that was plastered in a light blue. "Very pretty," I chuckled. She smiled and bit her lip.

"He hit me the other day too," she mumbled.

"Fucking sun of a bitch! Where was mum?" I yelled.

"Harry, stop," she begged as she covered her ears. I sucked in a breath and grabbed her, cradling her to my chest.

"M'sorry, where was mum, Gem?" I asked again.

"She hasn't been home in three days."

"Christ babe, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"There is nothing you can do and I don't want to worry you. You’re trying to get me out, but I know it's hard. I'm sorry," she sighed.

"It's okay, I love you, it's okay," I sighed and rocked her, "I found a flat that I can afford hopefully by next week. Okay, so just one more week and then you should be with me."

"I can't wait but I will," she smiled. So I need to pick up more hours at work, get my shit together, and make it one more week then I'll take the role of a dad.

"How about breakfast? I have eggs and toast," I explained. She nodded and I got up before turning the TV on for her.

"Phone just rang Harry," she called. I stepped away from the stove and grabbed my phone, going back to the food. I opened tumblr to read Lou's message.

Baby? -L

Yes? -H

I love you(: -L