Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Wow I am finally updating this and I am so sorry its been a few months! I don't really have an excuse because these chapters are pre-written so I just failed really. But its back and I'll update normal again and I'm doing a double update right now cuz this is short. Thank you and sorry again xx

Louis' pov: "Come on Louis, you have got to get up!" Niall groaned as he shook me. I've been laying in bed since Saturday-it's Tuesday- not doing anything. I missed my classes yesterday and practice and now Niall is trying to make me go today.

"I don't want to see him," I whined.

"He doesn't look better then you I promise! The kid looks like he rolls out of bed and comes to school. He has bags and looks like he's been crying. I bet he is sad he broke it off!" he reasoned.

"Then why did he do it in the first place? I should have told him earlier! I was so nice to him Niall! We weren't even fighting when he said everything. He just said it," I whined.

"Maybe something was happening at the time you guys were texting so he took it out on you. Come on Lou, coach told me you had to be at practice and in school today or else."

"Fine! I'll go, but let me shower first," I hissed and climbed out of bed. I showered quickly only to pull on sweatpants a hoodie and a beanie.

"Good, let's go," Niall smiled and wrapped his arm around me and we left the safety of our dorm.

I was quiet the whole walk and into math class. I took my seat and watched everyone walk in. Then Harry came in and he didn't look good. He looked really upset actually. Well that's a plus I guess. He took a seat and slumped in. Actually it's probably not even because of me, something else probably happened that upset him. I sighed and turned my attention back to the front.

The whole day went by in a blur and I really didn't see the point in me going because I didn't learn a thing. Practice was horrible I got hit by balls multiple times because I wasn't paying attention so when it was passed to me it just hit me or I tripped over it.

"Tomlinson what the hell is going on!" my coach yelled.

"He is having a rough few days sir. Private problems!" Niall called out for me. Coach sighed and nodded. Before I knew it I was back at my dorm looking at my messages from Harry.

I need you

It's really bad Lou

I understand if you're mad but I need someone to talk to

Please?

There is a lot of blood

Please just help me

I don't know who else to talk to -H

I sighed and danced my fingers over my keyboard. He needs me but I'm still hurt. If only I could ignore him.

What's wrong? -L

Oh thank you Lou! I've been really upset the past few days and just on top of that my dad got in a car accident and he was killed on impact. I just don't know how much more I can take. Gemma is with my mum and I told my mum I was taking Gemma with me this weekend for good and she flipped. Told me I couldn't. I can though right because she isn't stable and I am so I can take her no problem right? -H

Um yeah but you can't just take her without going through court technically or else it's kidnap. So you either have to get her to say yes to taking her or go to court. And I'm sorry about your dad but he wasn't much of a person anyways. -L

I know it's just, so much at one time. I'm tired of everything. My mum knows she isn't fit enough to have Gem yet she won't let me take her. And Lou you have been on my mind and I'm so sorry. I love you Lou so much I'm sorry for everything please -H

I don't want to talk about us I'm sorry, I know it's a lot right now but it gets better. Just take some time to figure things out and you will be back on track -L

That's it then? Even for us? -H

Sorry Harry, if you're done talking then I have to go -L

Sure um yeah okay, thanks. I love you, I do Lou, I love you -H

Bye Harry.. -L

Harry's pov: I read the message. It's over, it's really over. He doesn't love me. He didn't say it back. He must not love me anymore. I lost the only thing worth living anymore. I crawled into bed and under all my blankets as I started crying. I don't know how long I did it for, but my brain wouldn't stop racing. I was done. I couldn't do it any more. I pressed my phone to my ear and listened as it rang.

"Harry!" Gem cheered.

"Hi sweetie," I smiled just at her voice.

"What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Yeah baby, but I'm okay. Just going to miss you. You know I love you right darling? I love you so much," I explained.

"I love you too silly," she giggled.

"Don't forget either, is mummy home," I asked. I told her to put her on the phone and told her I loved her one last time.

"Harry?" my mum answered.

"Hey, um listen. You need to step up for Gem. I won't take her if you do that. Please mum, for Gemma," I begged.

"Oh Harry, I promise I will! Thank you for not taking her!"

"Yeah," I sighed, "tell her I love her. Bye mum."

"Bye, wait Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," she sighed.

"I love you too, bye mum." I hung up and buried myself farther in bed until I fell asleep. One last night.

A/N: Hi again, the next part is kind of the climax, its a big deal so get ready!