Chapter Four

Louis' pov:

"Hey Lou, what's up bro?" Liam asked.

"Liam! Just the man I wanted to see!" I smiled.

"What do you want?" he sighed.

"You are friends with Harry yeah?" I asked.

"Jesus Louis, kind of. I barely talk to the kid. Why?"

"Ask him to come to the game with you tomorrow, please, please, please?" I begged.

"Lou, Zayn and I were just gonna go." he whined.

"I'll do anything, please. I'll pay for your next date with Zayn, please Liam, please?" I begged.

"Okay Jesus, yes fine. You're lucky I like him or else helping you with you boy problems would be trouble," he smiled as the bell rang, "I'll see you after class. Don't stare at him to hard," Liam joked. I winked and went to building C to get to my math class. Harry was in this class and I sat two rows to the left and two seats back from him.

"Louis!" Niall yelled as he threw his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and looked up at the seats and caught eye with Harry. He quickly looked away blushing making me chuckle,

"hey love," I turned my attention to Niall.

"Missed you last night," he pouted.

"Feeling is not mutual, I had a great night last night," I bragged.

"Doing what? Wanking? You filthy animal you, you could get anyone and yet you are hung up on this one person!" I smacked his chest as we sat,

"not what I was doing. Now hush, and tell me about your night out." He went on about his night at the club until the teacher came in. She looked up,

"alright class I'm not feeling well so we are doing book work. I'll partner you up and you guys quietly work together until the end bell? Good? Great, Bailey and Jack. Harry and Louis. Niall and Morgan," I tuned out after that because I was with Harry.

"Fate man," Niall winked before leaving my side to find Morgan. I got up and moved to Harry. I took the seat next to him as he looked at me.

"Are you going to talk to me this time or should I put in my music?" I smiled.

"No! I mean, I'm sorry about last time I just-I wasn't feeling good. You can put your headphones in though if you want," he rambled.

"Nahh you're talking so we're good, but I did forget my book," I explained.

"I have mine, we can share," he explained as his phone vibrated on the desk. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"It's okay, who's it from? Girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Um no, L-Liam?" he explained then looked back at his phone shocked.

"Oh, hey I'm friends with him! Is he giving you problems?" I asked faking concern.

"No, not at all. He wants me to go to the football game with him and Zayn tomorrow," he explained.

"Oh, yeah you should go! I'm captain this year."

"I know," he nodded, "but my sister is coming over soon and she will be with me so I don't know," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone from him and typed the message, “my little sister is coming up but I guess I'll still go if you don't mind her being with me?” I sent it and right away Liam replied with “perfect! You'll have fun I promise and so will she, see you in Spanish!” Harry was leaning over to see, but I handed it back.

"There, all set," I smiled and grabbed his math book to open to the page. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he looked at me smiling before turning back to his phone and clicking his tumblr app. He opened up a post and I promised myself to read it later. He locked his phone and we started working on the problems, together for once.