Chapter Twenty

Louis' pov:

        I walked out of Physics and headed towards Harry. It was finally our last class, but of course something came up. I found him and smiled up at him.

"I'm really sorry baby, but I have a test to finish in class so he wants me to stay back. You can go to my dorm and wait for me there though," I explained.

"Uh, um well, actually can I wait here for you?" he asked.

"Yeah, darling of course. If that's what you want. Why though?" I asked confused.

"Just don't want to go home without you," he shrugged. I smiled at the word 'home' making him notice. "I didn't mean home, I meant, I just-"

"Just wait here, I'll be ten minutes and then we can go home," I smiled and sat him down on the window sill in the hallway. He pulled his knees up to himself and pulled a book from his book bag. I kissed his head before hurrying back to class to finish my test. It took longer than I expected so I wasn't done until twenty minutes passed by. I gathered my things and handed my test in before going back out to Harry.

"Please just give it back," I heard Harry mumble. I turned the corner and saw Harry with his head hanging and Josh holding the book, examining it. Josh plays footie with me and is one of the douche bags on the team.

"Weird book. But hey, so you and Louis now? Where is he?" Josh smirked.

"Finishing a test, I'm waiting for him. He should be finished soon so if I could have my book back that would be good," Harry explained.

"And if I don't?" he asked.

"Josh, if you wouldn't mind giving my boyfriend his book back I would very much appreciate it. I mean, I don't feel like getting kicked off the team and I doubt you don't want to not be able to play because I broke something. So the book, now, if you may," I crossed my arms. Josh quickly handed the book to Harry and mumbled something under his breath before hurrying away. Harry stood up quickly, looking at his feet.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"For what?" I asked confused. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. A smile crossed his face and he looked up at me.

"Thought I made you mad because I couldn't stand up for myself," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Christ, no. He is an arse hole anyways. Now c'mon. Let's get home so I can get ready for my game," I explained as I grabbed his book bag. I flung it over my shoulder and took his hand.

"I can carry that," he explained. I shook my head as we walked across campus.

"I still think you should take Gemma out of the house," I broke the silence. He looked down at me and bit his lip.

"I already told my mum I wouldn't," he explained.

"Yeah, but wasn't that because you were going to leave? I just- she deserves to be out of the house darling and I know I don't know your mum, but your sister relies on you. She wants to be with you; not your mum. And I know it's scary to even think about taking up the role of taking complete care of her, but if you will let me, I want to help. I grew up with four sisters who I took care of. I won't even move in with you, I'll just help when I can," I rambled.

"But if I asked you to move in with me, you would?" he asked.

"Of course," I nodded, "I'd love to. I'd take care of you guys."

"Like a happy little family?"

"One screwed up happy family," I chuckled and knocked my shoulder with his. He smile and moved his arm to around my shoulder.