Epilouge

Louis pov: "Harrrrryyyy," I whined, "hurry up! The game starts in half an hour. I have to be there in five minutes!!!" I was waiting by the front door of our new flat waiting for Harry and Gemma. Tonight is my sectionals game and I plan to win. If I actually make the game!! I also have to ask Harry if he will announce my name. It's a tradition to have either your mum or girlfriend (boyfriend in my case) introduce you at a home sectionals game. I made sure he wore my number and prayed that he would agree to it. If he didn't, then I'd ask Liam or Zayn to do it.

"Coming!" He called and I saw him pick up Gemma then hurry toward me.

"You’re a twat," I hissed and threw open the door hurrying to his car.

"Why?" he asked as he put Gemma in the Rover.

"I'm late and it's your fault. I'm already nervous and you're just stressing me out," I pouted. He got in and backed out heading to the stadium. He reached over and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"Sorry baby," he mumbled. I sighed and squeezed his hand and took out my phone. I clicked tumblr and scrolled though, trying to control my nerves. I had some followers wishing me good luck since they knew and others telling me Harry was so cute and so was his post. I was confused so I went to his page. His page wasn't as depressing as it use to be. He turned it into a personal account and bragged about me. I clicked onto his page so I could see his post.

Good luck to my beautiful boyfriend. So proud of you baby, you're going to win, I know it.

I smiled and reblogged it. Before going to post a picture. I locked my phone as we neared the stadium.

"Question," I smiled.

"I might have an answer," he smiled.

"Tonight all the mums or girlfriends announce the players and I was wondering if you would for me?"

"Really?" he blushed.

"Yeah, they will just say something like and finally Harry Styles. Then you take the microphone and say my number our relationship, my name. Oh and say captain," I explained, "you don't have to though."

"I'd be honored to love," he smiled as he pulled in. I blushed as we parked. I grabbed my bag and we hurried to the field.

"Always late Tomlinson," coach sighed but then smiled, "glad you're here son. Cleat up and start running the drills." I nodded and quickly put on my cleats before getting the team ready and stretching. Ten minutes before the game we stood on the side lines. Our anthem was sung then the mothers or girlfriends started taking the field to introduce the players. I watched on as my teammates got called and ran hugging their loved ones then joining the huddle in the middle of the field.

"Finally, Harry Styles," the man said into the microphone and handed it to Harry. He found my gaze.

"Number 17 and this years captain, my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson," he smiled brightly. I blushed and jogged to him. I hugged him,

"love you."

"Till the stars fall down. Now kick arse baby," he smiled and kissed my cheek. I nodded and pulled away joining my team in the huddle. They closed around me as I stood in the middle and called the cheer while they yelled it back. We screamed and cheered when we finished and ran to coach. He told us who was out first and the plays. He gave us advice and then it was game time. I stepped onto the field and got in position, waiting for the other team to join.

"Just you and the goal Tommo," Niall smiled as he fist bumped me. I winked and listened to the first whistle and took the ball dodging the three players then sending it into the goal. Goal in the first minute of the game! This should be good. I high fived Niall and looked to the sidelines. Gemma was cheering and waving her pompom. I giggled and winked at her before getting on my player.