Chapter Sixteen (part one)

A/N: So like I said this is the climax and it all happens very quickly. Starts and ends fast. And since this comes in two parts, both will be up one rght after the other, so really I updated three times in one day! Remember, trigger warnings! xx

Louis' pov: I kicked the ball harder into the net. It passed our goalie and then he was throwing it back out. We were in practice and I was taken my anger out here. I don't even know why I was so angry but it was better than being sad. It obviously had something to do with Harry. I was just so mad that he called things off then tried to apologize yesterday. He wasn't even in school today. So now I was on field sweating and tired but taking my anger out.

"Alright water break," coach yelled. I jogged over to the benches and grabbed my water bottle. I was taking a sip when my phone went off, vibrating the whole bench. I'm not suppose to have my phone, but I brought it outside with me accidentally when I was in a rush to get out here. I looked around making sure no one was watching before taking a look at it. Harry? I sighed, but knew I would need to open it right now. It's Harry and no matter what, I can't ignore him.

I know we aren't okay right now but I just want to say I love you. I know you don't want to hear that, but I do. Most importantly I'm saying goodbye. I hope you won't be mad when you get this. Your hopefully in football right now because I don't want you getting this until I'm already gone. I tried to stay strong but I'm so tired. You helped me through so much so thank you. I'm sorry about everything. I didn't mean any of it. I know you are exactly who you said you were. I am broken, but you said I was perfectly broken and that made me feel so much better. I love you so much Lou. If I could make it just know that I would want to marry you and live with you. I'll watch over you I promise. Goodbye Lou, I love you. -H

I wasn't even thinking. I dropped my water bottle, gripped my phone and started sprinting for the dorms. Holy shit this can't be happening. Tears were falling and my eyes were blocked by them. What if I'm too late? What if he is already gone? I made it inside and sprinted up the stairs. I found his door and tried to just open it but of course it was locked. I started pounding on the door.

"Harry! Harry open the door! Harry please!" I yelled and kept hitting the door. I heard movement behind the door and then it was unlocked and Harry threw it open. He looked at me wide eyed and confused. I launched myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck. My hands went into the curls at the back of his neck and I buried my face in his neck. I was full out sobbing now.

"Thank god you're okay. I was so worried. I'm so sorry. I'm here baby, I'm not leaving. I love you. Oh god, please. I love you. I'm in love with you. You're safe, I'm here. So sorry, baby?" He was frozen in place, hands at his sides. Something must have clicked because then his arms were coming around my waist and he was crying.

"It was you the whole time?"

"Yeah, just me baby. I'm sorry, don't be mad. I love you baby, darling I'm in love with you. You’re safe and I'm not leaving. Just please don't leave me."

"I love you too Louis, I'm sorry. I love you, so much. It was you! Thank you, I love you! I've always loved you!" I smiled and pulled away to look at him. I moved my hands to his cheeks and pulled him down to me. I connected our lips tasting him and our tears mixing. We pulled away when air was absolutely necessary. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Your suppose to be in practice," he mumbled.

"I know, I got really lucky and accidentally brought my phone out with me. I got even luckier and was getting a drink when you messaged me, and since it was you I had to open it. Plus this is way more important. Come back to my dorm with me?" I begged. He nodded and shut his door. I took his hand and pulled him to my dorm. We went straight for my bed and crawled in. We laid on our side facing each other. His arm wrapped around me and his hand sprawled out on my lower back. I brought my hand to his cheek, caressing it.

"How were you going to do it?" I whispered and felt the tears slowly fall down my cheeks again.

"Rope," he mumbled and wiped them.

"I'm so sorry baby, I should have just told you it was me."

"No it's okay. I should have known honestly. Everything kind of adds up and makes sense," he chuckled.

"You know I love you right?" I asked.

"And I'm in love with you," he smiled.