Chapter Five

Louis' pov:

I walked out of class saying a goodbye to Harry before grabbing my phone and clicking tumblr, going to his page. The last post was written and said “step one: talk to him..check. Step two: still in progress...” I chuckled and clicked on it so I could reply “shit babe, you talked? I want details later;)” I locked my phone as Zayn fell into place next to me and we walked to the gym.

"I had plans with Liam and I hear you're the reason why they are ruined," he smirked and looked at me. I shrugged,

"it's true. Sorry baby, but I want my love life too and your boy Liam is how I'm able to get it."

"You're paying for our next date which just so happened to be at the palace so I need some money so I can afford this." Of course the date is at the most expensive restaurant in town. Fucking course he would pull this card.

"Not a problem darling," I shrugged as we turned outside to walk across field.

"I want to ask you something," he mumbled.

"Okay, ask away my love," I smiled.

"I'm going to ask Liam to marry me this weekend when we go to the restaurant. We've been together all three years of college and I don't want to be with anyone else. Do- is it too soon? Will he say yes?"

"Zayn, of course he will. I know him and he is long gone for you, I think it will turn out perfect. I'm really proud of you," I smiled and hugged around his waist.

"I'm scared," he sighed. I pushed away from him,

"don't be. He has mentioned marriage with you multiple times. Be ready for tons of tears." He smirked and we both walked into gym with huge smiles on our faces.