Starstruck { Exo Kai }

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I just want the world to go away... everything is messed up... I can't take this anymore!!! I don't deserve this. All this bullying, I just wanted a simple life.. why?? Why?!? Why!!
I cried to myself, curled up in a little ball at a corner. " Hey!!! Big fat bear come here!!!" he called out. Oh no!! It's him, Jinwoo!!

I tried to avoid eye - contact. " Where's that homework I asked you to do?? Huh!?! " he said coldly as he lifted me and pushed me against the lockers, " Please don't hurt me " I cried and trembled in fear, everyone was watching now. He grabbed me by the collar " Your just a big fat, ugly, nerd.. you got it?!?? If you don't do my homework by tomorrow your dead meat " Those words pierced my heart. With that he let go of my collar and left.

I ran to the girl's bathroom. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I washed it out with water from the sink. I looked at my reflection, a fat girl with braces and glasses. It was true... I was just a big fat, ugly and a nerd girl. No one could possibly love someone like me, I thought.

~5 minutes later~

*growl* my tummy was telling me I'm hungry...what can I do?? I shrugged and headed to my favourite bread store. Oh!! The weather is nice!! The sun is out and shining brightly, I smiled. I entered the store...croissants., my favourite!!! I payed for the bread and smiled at the cashier ahjumma. I always go to this store so she basically knows me.

I hugged the brown paper bag close to my chest. When I headed out, I ..... tripped on my shoelaces, aigoo!!! "Pabo!!" *stupid* I hit my head. I looked up, a guy was looking down at me. The sun was shinning on his face and it was blinding me. He offered me his hand and I took it.

Omo!!! H... he's so handsome and cute. I stared at his face starstruck. He picked the brown bag and handed it to me. " Miss, are you okay??? " he asked " I...I..I'm okay" I stuttered " T...thank you "
" your welcome!!! " he smiled as I watched him go in the store.

My heart melted and skipped a beat, no one ever cared about me. When my phone rang " Ya!!! Come home already!!!" My sister yelled through the phone " okay. " I replied, but she already hangup. I took the longest route home. I put the bag of croissants in my bag and took out my iPod as I put on the earphones and listened to sad music.

Why can't I be like my sister??? She's pretty, skinny, and everything I'm not. She doesn't even want anyone at our school to find out were related. She's popular and all the guys like her, but you know what??, what's the point of being beautiful if your heart isn't. She's evil, selfish, but I still love her as my sister even if she's the reason why I'm getting bullied. I played a happy song next, cheer up!!! There's no point in being sad.

To: Every girl out there who thinks their not pretty. You're beautiful, your not ugly, society is. All those celebrities, models that make you insecure, their humans too and I could surely tell you they have flaws like everyone else. I just want you to know that you can't be them because you are who you are, and you are your own person. Just do you, and nobody else.

- Kim Min joon

This letter was from a book my favourite author wrote called " Living Past Insecurities " I...it was a book written by my f..father. I can't see him anymore. He was the only one who supported me. I repeated this to myself whenever I needed strength.

When I got home my sister and mom were waiting at the table. " Ya!!! We're soo hungry and you come home late? "
My mom yelled. I quickly changed and cooked dinner. I did the best I could, there was only one egg, carrots and peas in our refrigerator. I made fried rice with an egg roll. There was nothing else I could do with that little ingredients. After I was done cooking I headed to my room, I wasn't hungry anymore.

I laid down on my bed with an empty stomach. Just then I thought of the guy from the store. Hmmm...he was so nice. Aweee... but I don't even know his name.

🌸The Next Day🌸

I was seating at my seat listening to the teacher. I just prioritize school a lot because back then when my father was still alive he'd always use to tell me to do my best at school, for my future. I was there seriously sucking out all my brain cells from thinking.

Until......my teacher was interrupted by the principle, they were whispering to each other. " We have a new transfer student from California.... you can come out now!!! " Ms. Park yelled.
I-It was him from the....bread store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aweee...... Exo showtime just ended, feel so sad. But Omg!!! They said and I hope there's gonna be Exo hello baby. I can't wait.

Who's gonna be the good appa and the bad ???? Lol.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'll update as fast as I can.