No One Knows

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

Ah!!! Today is a good day!! I opened the window. Today is the day I get revenge for what all those people did to me!! " hahaha!! " I laughed in an evil way. I came here with a plan for revenge, it was a plan to make Kai fall in love with me but torture him cause I will never fall for him. The second option was to just torture him, no matter what. If the first option doesn't work. I'll try no matter what, to make his life a living hell.

I can't wait to see his reaction, when he finds out I was the girl he bullied. That fat girl was dead a long time ago, I'm a new person. I erased everything about her, I burned all my past pictures and clothes. Except for the photograph I took with my dad when I was a little kid. I could burn everything but that picture.

I fixed my hair and wore my uniform and I worked a little makeup, foundation, a little concealer under my dark circles, and eyeliner. I took a deep breath. Let's go!! But then I remembered Sehun, his sad face. The thought of him just killed my vibe.
The smile on my face just turned into a frown, I miss him.

🌸Oh Sehun's POV🌸

I sat in class, while the teacher talked and talked. But all I could think about was Eun Hye. What is she doing now? Does she miss me too? Sigh. But I have a plan, I just have to endure for one more week. But the days are passing slowly, which what seems like forever.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

Arrg! I ruffle my hair as I try my best to get up. School is such a drag. I get up and wash my face with cold water. Ahh!! That's refreshing, what a way to start the day. I take a bath, eat breakfast, and dress up. I look the mirror and style my hair for 10 minutes. Until my manager called me.

" Hello"

" Good morning!! Go down, already!! Your already late!! " he yelled trough the phone, almost breaking my ear drum.

" Kay, I'm coming hyung. " I replied as I hurry downstairs. I could tell today was going to be a good day.

When we got to school all the fangirls crowded around our black van. My manager hyung was busy honking, so that we could move. We finally got through, I put on my sunglasses and beats headphones. All the girls crowd me again, their crazy! Everyone is pushing me and asking for my signature. Trust me being pushed is not fun.

When a particular girl caught my attention, she wasn't a fan. She had a brown hair and she wore our school uniform. Does she go to my school?? She was headed to our school entrance. Then she looked my way, I froze and I don't know why! Her gaze melted my heart, what is this?? Then she runs as if she was scared of someone. Who?? Me??

🌸 Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I just saw Kai surrounded by fans , the memory of him smirking while I got beaten up. Made me scared as I ran to get away. I felt sick, just seeing him made me sick. I calmed myself, no one knows its me, it's okay I convinced myself. I shouldn't be scared of him.
I headed to the office. No one recognizes me at all. I just don't know what to do if I run into Kai again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like their first encounter in a long time?? I made it short to make you more curious of what will happen. Kai seems intrested in Eun Hye now that she is skinny and beautiful.

Vote and comment!!