Brothers or Rivals??

🌸Oh Sehun's POV🌸

It's been a week since Eun Hye left. I haven't told her but I transferred to her school and move to Seoul. Today, I was going to see Eun Hye! I just moved yesterday into this condo and was in the process of unpacking stuff.

I head to the address on my paper, it was Eun Hye's address. But the rain was ruining my vibe. I drive to her apartment. The rain gets heavier. I take the elevator, her apartment was on the 3rd floor apartment 307. Walking in the entrance, I smell someone making ramen, making me hungry.

305, 306, .....307!! I knock on the door and she opens the door " Eun Hye!!! " I scream and hug her. She looked so surprised, her face looked so priceless.

" Sehun!! What are you doing here?? " she asked puzzled.

" I moved to Seoul and Im transferring to your school!!! " I said excited. She didn't look that excited tho.

I scan her apartment her walls painted mint, light pink and lilac.She was the one cooking ramen! " Want some? " she asked noticing I wanted some. " Yeah sure " I reply. We laughed all night long and shared our stories.

~~The Next Day~~

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

I walked down the hallway like a boss, girls following me everywhere I went. I should be careful. Till I noticed someone very familiar I haven't seen for a long time. My brother.... Oh Sehun. I blinked twice and raised my shades to make sure. Is that really him?! What's he doing here?!?

He's walking towards me with the same shock expression I had. It's been a long time! We were separated by our parents since we were young because of the inheritance. We do our hand shake we haven't done for a long time but I was surprised he remembered. " Yo! , Bro What are you doing here? " I ask coolly . " I transferred here, guess we'll be seeing each other a lot twin brother " he whispers into my ear. No one knows about it, since I debuted. That I changed my name to Jongin, even my last name to Kim. My real name is Oh Jiwon.

" Come to the rooftop " I whisper back.I knew we wouldn't be able to talk comfortably with all the eyes staring at us. After a few minutes.... he comes to the rooftop. " Hey!! " I hug him like a man. " Honestly, I came here because of a girl " Sehun tells me. " You player!! " I push him lightly on the chest. " No, Kai this time it's real " Sehun calls me by my stage name.

" What's her name?? " I ask him curious as to who this girl was that made my bro come all the way to Seoul.

" Her name is.... " RIIINNG!! The bell rings and I don't hear her name.I just nod pretending to hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh! Turns out their brothers and maybe rivals?? What will happen when they both find out thy like the same girl??? Sorry about the very short chapter, it's because I have exams that are coming up this week and I have to write 2 stories at the same time.

Comment and Vote anyways!!