Hired?

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I was walking to my apartment, when some scary looking guy followed me. Creepy! I walked faster, until he started to run and he grabbed my shoulder and hands me business card??

" Miss Eun Hye? We have been observing you and want to recruit you for modeling. Would you like to talk more in a cafe near here? "

I was so flustered. Me? Modeling? But I wanted to do it, besides its already hard paying my rent while working for a part time job and doing school work.

" Yes " I say as he leads me to the cafe. We sat in a table near the window, while music played. He slides the big orange envelope in front of me. " This is the contract " he said.

Wait, this is all going too fast. Maybe this guy is just pranking me? " Which company are you from? And how can I trust this is not a scam? " I asked. He points at the business card.

" Don't you know that company? It's one of the most popular kpop industry? " I look at the business card and see a pink Sm entertainment symbol. Hmmmm.... I've heard of this company before but where ?

" If you have any farther question, please don't hesitate to call that number. And we will give you a week to decide wether you'd like to sign contract or not " he said starting to get up.

" Wait! " I said " Let's sign the contract now. " He sits back down smiling. " Would you like to read the contract first? "

" Okay " I said as I opened the envelope. Blah blah blah, there was one thing that caught my eye. Dating is only permitted by the company. Well, I'll just keep it a secret for now then break up with him later on.

" I'm done " I say as I take out a pen. " Please sign here and here " he instructs. And I do as I'm told to. " You'll be starting your modeling training tomorrow at 4:00, do not be late " he said and left.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

Today, me and Eun Hye are going on our first date! Our date is at 6:00 and I wonder what she might be doing now. I think I'm too excited it's just 4:00 and I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach from nervousness. I'm planning on taking her biking, eat street food and go shopping for couple things. I smiled, until I remember what my brother said. He didn't want to ever talk to me and we should just act like strangers.

The smile on my face turned into a frown. I lay down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I'm actually excited for this date. I open my closet and start going through my dresses and skirts. Nope, I thought as I tried one dress after the other. See, how hard it is being a girl? Until I had the perfect outfit. A lilac skirt that reached half way through my tighs, with a white super comfy and light long sleeves. I also added a some accessories, my cross ring and some bracelets.

I do my hair into a messy bun and wear my white pair of converse. I sprayed a perfume on me that smelled like sweet vanilla. 2 hours have already past and it's time to go. I hear Kai's car honk from the outside and I walk outside. How will this date turn out? I wondered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know what's happening with Kris and all these rumors that he might join another company. I still love Exo, but not the same without Kris. There's no more galaxy guy that can speak in English for the whole group when their having a foreign interview and no more Toaris... Sigh

Please do vote and comment anyways!!