He Was Different.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I-It was him from the....bread store.

"Please introduce yourself to the class" Ms. Park said. He was standing there with an emotionless face. I could tell all the girls were checking him out. " Hi, my name is Kim Jong in or you could call me Kai, ummmm... I like to play soccer and do boxing " He said with an I don't care look. He looked cool, to be honest, and his name is Jongin or Kai, now I know.

" You can sit beside Eun Hye over there " she pointed to the empty sit beside me. Omg!!! Please kill me now!!! But at the same time I felt happy he was beside me. Oh! He didn't recognize me did he?? Just then he said " can I sit over there " he pointed to the really isolated seat at the back of class . I felt a slight disappointment, but then who would want to sit beside a pig like me, I started to feel insecure again.

" You can sit there if you want " Ms. Park said, showing no interest of where he sits. I could here the girls talking about me...." It's a good thing Kai oppa didn't seat beside Big Fat Bear, I knew he wouldn't want to " one girl whispered to another. Those words.....I knew they were true, who would want to sit beside someone like me?

~ Lunch ~

He was already sitting in the popular cliche's lunch table. Well you see, we all have designated tables. There's the nerd's, athlete's, popular people's, and the loser's table ... where I sat. I stared at him as I ate my kimbap. I liked him the more I looked and admired him from afar.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

Everything is all too bothersome. Why did we even move here!?! My life was perfectly fine until we had to move to korea. But whatever, I can't really do anything about it, so I'm just gonna do what ever I want.

In P. E we were playing soccer, girls vs. guys, obviously the guys were better. That bread store girl was good at soccer even thought she was quite slow because of her body size, she's quite interesting. I was the team captain for our soccer team back in California, the guys are probably thinking I'm showing off, but I'm just doing my thing.

I think I was getting too into the game because the next thing I knew I had tackled Eun Hye to the ground to get the ball. I felt shocked, she must be hurt, she groaned in pain as she held her knees close to her chest, of course she would be. I offered my hand, as she took it, I put her arm over my shoulders to support her. She's hurt because of me, I have to help her.

Everyone was watching, when I helped her up and took her to the nurse office. To be honest she was quiet heavy but it's my fault, so it's kinda my responsibility to bring her to the nurse office. As I supported her up the stairs, I could tell she was staring at me, what was she thinking about me???, I thought. The nurse said she just needed rest, so I just let her sleep.

After a while she fell asleep, I couldn't believe it, how could a girl snore?!??

I left her there by herself, to rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, if there's any wrong grammar.

But ya, hoped you liked it .

I'm new to watpad so please bare with me.

Please look forward to the next chapter and I'll update as soon as possible.