Falling Deeper

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

I was dancing in the studio with the door opened to get some air in the studio, when a familiar figure past by. I follow her and she heads to the CEO's office. What business is she here for? And she looks like Eun Hye.

To my curiosity, I wait and listen to their conversation. " Just sign the contract here miss Kim and you'll be starting your modelling next week so we could see your skill " a voice said, it sounds like the CEO. After a few minutes, the girl comes out of the room. Guess who?? Yup! Eun Hye?

What is she doing here? Why is she signing a modeling contract? It took me a minute to figure out. So, she's signing under Sm and she's modeling? I know I'm not suppose to be dating but now it's even riskier, especially when Eun Hye becomes a public figure.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

So I'll be modeling tomorrow, pretty exciting. I know that Kai works here, but I also have to live my life. Wow! I sounded pretty selfish. Well, I came to ruin Kai's life... so I should probably ruin it completely right? Though sometimes I don't want to, I don't want to admit it but in my heart, I truly loved Kai.

I walked out of the CEO's room and someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the wall covering my mouth. Of course, it was Kai. I knew he would find out, but not this fast. " Eun Hye, so your signing under Sm? I support your decision but now we have to be even more careful. Your a model and I'm and Idol, if we get exposed our entire career is completely ruined " he said. He actually supported the idea?

" Wanna get some fresh air in the park? " he said. " Okay " I said. We were careful not to get caught, he went out first then me. As we walked we held hands and sat at the bench laughing about life. At this moment I forgot all of my problems and I felt like we were the only humans in the world. " I suggest we pretend were friends when were in the company or work related stuff, okay? " he said .

" Okay. " I said smiling.

He took me to my apartment and very slowly he went closer to me and kissed me. His soft tender lips made contact with mine and I felt it, my own heart beating fast. But I closed my eyes, I wanted to but my brain told me not to. I kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close to me. " I love you " he whispered into my ears. " I love you too " I whispered back and biting his right ear to tease him. " You naughty girl! " he said right away tickling my waist my weak spot.

" Kai, I swear I'm gonna kill you " I said threatening him to stop. " Good night beautiful!! " he said running away blowing kisses. I smiled, silly boy. I went inside my apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Hye is falling deeper for Kai!! But Eun Hye still can't forget her plan of destroying Kai's life. It's a love, hate kind of relationship.

Comment and Vote!!