My Hero?

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

After a long day of promoting our song Growl. I took off everything till I was half naked as I walked through the whole exo dorm and to the kitchen. All the members also did the same and now there's 12 hot guys walking around in their boxers.
Fan girls would kill to see this view. Then I remembered the time when a fan girl broke into our dorm, stole D.O's boxers and sold them on Ebay!!?!?

When someone interrupted my thoughts.

" Jonginah!! Cook the rice..Tao doesn't even know how to turn on a rice cooker " demanded leader Suho.

" Yesss... sir " I said sarcastically, I respect Suho hyung but he's a bit bossy...... fine!! Maybe a lot!

🌸 Kim Eun Hye 🌸

This week has been hella interesting. I've been invited to the popular clique's party, I'm part of the clique now.Wow! It's funny how after I lost weight and became pretty, everyone became nice towards me. I was popular now, everyone knew me!! All the guys were my slaves, just like the guys used to treat me when I was fat. They would tell me to buy them.
snacks with my money, telling me to do their homework, they even gave me their class duty when it was their turn.

Oh Sehun on the other hand seems like he really likes me. I hate the fact that he's a playboy, psh. I hate everything about him, he's fake just like that jerk he reminds me of.

~ After School ~

Damn! Gosh! I swear I have like dementia or something! How could I forget my pass for the bus, what now?!? My house is like 300 miles away from the school. When I came up with my final decision... Fine!! Fine!! I'll walk! Whatever, its good exercise. Nah! Who the hell am I fooling.

I don't want to walk!! But I had no choice, so I basically dragged myself.
Da heck... how much more farther! Since when did I get so lazy? After complaining about everything. I heard some vehicle come behind me.... a motorcycle? Creepy!! I walked faster... but the vehicle kept on following. I'm so scared.. I don't dare turn around.

Until the guy on the motorcycle pulled over in front of me. I was so startled and scared. I was about to run when he took of his helmet....that blonde hair. " Sehun! You freaking scared the hell out of me! " I said a little angry for scaring me like that. He laughed. " What's so funny? " I asked frustrated, but still feeling relief it was just him.

" You could've seen your face, it was priceless " he laughed again.

" What do you want anyways?!? " This time really annoyed now.

" You want a ride?? You look like your struggling " He asked sounding sincere.

" Sure " I pretended I really didn't want a ride. But I was dying to get a ride, I don't to walk any longer. My shoes are now worn out and I only bought these 1 weeks ago.

He gave me the other helmet. As I held on to his sides.

" Stop going so fast!! I swear you'll be the end of me! " I yelled and this time I held onto his waist because I was scared to fall. When he notice my arms were wrapped around his waist, I saw him smirk. He's going to pay for this, but not now....later when my feet touches land. Why does this guy always appear when I need help??

But apparently he's my greatest rival. He always place first in the whole class and second out of our whole nation, all the girls fall for him because he has the looks, the brains and he is also rich. I'm not going to be one of those girls. There is only one girl who doesn't like him and that's... me. I just hope my weak heart doesn't fall for him.

They say he has an un - identical twin.They also say the other brother isn't smart but he was about to get recruited to an international soccer team in the Us, but he had to move to Seoul because of business matters. The brother is also talented. They were separated when they were only 10 because their parents wanted them to prove, which was more deserving of the company. Wow! That's some dramatic story!

I was curious about one thing, what was this large corporation they owned?? I overheard a group of people from the hallway say he was so rich, no one could possibly understand. After doing some intense thinking, I realized we stopped. I was so caught up into my own thoughts, I didn't realize it only after a few minutes.
" Aren't you letting go?? " he asked amused, seeing that my arms were tightly wrapped around his waist. I let go quickly " Oh? Sorry. "

I analyzed my surroundings as my eyes widened.This isn't my house... Where am I??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you think Sehun took Eun Hye?? Comment any guess you have as well as any thing I need to improve on as a writer. Please vote too! If you like this chapter.