Evil

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I sat in math class like any typical day. But there was one thing bothering me...

how my sister was flirting with Sehun. Ugh, I mean just look at her, she looks like she just wants to devour him whole. Their talking, laughing and wisphering into each other's ears.

Then, Kai taps my shoulder interrupting my thoughts.

" Come to the rooftop, I need to tell you something " he wisphers into my ear. What now?!? I felt frustrated, or is it just because its that time of the month.... period. I can't help it, I want chocolate and my hormones is making me emotional.

~~Lunch~~

I walk like a zombie to the rooftop. What could he possibly want to tell me. As I open the door I see a bunch of roses and Kai handing it to me. " Eun Hye, I - I like You. Do you accept my confession?? " he asks nervously with a slight pink blush starting to appear.

Oh! So my plan did work! I'll take it a step further. I'm gonna date this jerk and break his heart, I smile evilly. " Yes " I pretend to act shy. But I did kinda pity this person.. but he deserves it, and he's getting a piece of his own medicine.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

Did she just say yes?? Seriously?? I slap myself slightly to see if I was dreaming or not. Yes! I felt like the happiest person in the world right now. Though I felt as if she didn't look sincere when she said yes. I probably was just imagining things. I felt shy, what the hell.

" Can you come with me?? I want you to meet my brother" I tell her excited for my brother to meet her. I grab her hand and brought her to my brother. Sehun and Eun Hye looked surprised as if they've met already. " bro, this my girl " I said introducing her.

My brother grab my arm and pulled me outside. When we got outside he suddenly punched me, to the point where I kinda fell to the ground. He grabbed me by the collar. " What's wrong?? " I ask so confused of what's happening. " Didn't I tell you I liked Eun Hye!! Anyone but her! " He yelled angry.

" Eun Hye?? But I like her? Can you even love a girl sincerely, Sehun? " I said looking at him straight in the eyes. " Yes! In fact Eun Hye is the girl I love sincerely, Kai!!You just had to steal her too. You already have everything. I only wanted her, just her. " he said .

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I look out the window and see Sehun and Kai fight and yell at each other. Though I couldn't here what they were saying. They looked like they could kill each other. How do they even know each other?? Wow! Korea is such a small country that even these 2 guys know each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Hye is taking her revenge plan a step farther by dating Kai. But what's gonna happen to these to brothers or maybe even rivals from now on?

Comment and Vote!