Fake Emotions

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I walk down the hallway to my old classroom, all the bad memories were coming back at every corner I looked. But somehow I felt as if I owned the world, not being afraid of how people will think of me. I learned that in life you'll be judged no matter what you do, so might just as well do whatever you want to do. As I walked by every guy stopped to look with their lustfull eyes. I smiled cause I knew they would never do that if I was the fat Eun Hye.

Wow! Its funny how everyone suddenly gives me their attention, just because I'm pretty and skinny now. They all looked pathetic, fake, fake people everywhere. I walk in the classroom, girls scan me up and down and they guys just spark to life as if they'd hit jackpot. If only they knew, they shouldn't mess with me. During the time I spent time losing weight, I also was learning taekwondo for excersice purposes and for safety reasons because I'll be living by myself.

The teacher welcomes me and asks me to introduce myself. At that moment I spot Kai paying very close attention to me. The fear of him went away that second, I remember I was here for revenge and I shouldn't let fear get in the way. It's already to late to turn back now and plus I've got to make him fall for me and my mission starts now. I give them my most charming smile and introduce myself.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

Oh!! Look who's here!! That girl from this morning, she looks prettier close up. She's gonna fall for me sooner or later, just like every girl, I predicted. My predictions were 90 percent correct most of the time. She start to introduce herself......

" Hi! My name is Eun Hye! " she said cutely in a soft voice. Wait what?? Did I hear that right?? Her name is exactly like that girl I bullied. Lol! It can't be, they just have the same name. Yah, they just have the same name she can't possibly be that girl.

" I like taekwondo.. I came from a rural area.. Ummm *she bit her lip* please take care of me " she said. Aww!! How cute!! So she came from a rural area, that means she's not that girl, I don't know why but I felt relief. Oh!! She does taekwondo, she must be kidding. She looks so innocent, with her puppy eyes and small face. " Now, please sit at any empty seat you would prefer " the teacher interrupts my thoughts.

I look at the empty seat beside me that no one dared to seat at because I demanded no one sit there. I needed personal space but for the first time I wanted someone beside me and it happens to be Eun Hye, that new girl. She spots the seat beside me and she sits down. I felt nervous but being the guy that I am, I act cool just like and idol would.

She sat there pretending I was invisible. Doesn't she know I'm from Exo? I pretend to drop my pencil, so she would pick it up and notice me. She picks bends down and picks it up, she smiles again with her angelic smile " You dropped your pencil " she said.

" Thank y- " I wanted to say but before I could say anything she resumed back to listening to the teacher and writing down notes. I sigh a heavy sigh, why am I even trying to get her attention?? I seem so desperate and it's not cute, I tell myself. She's ignoring me again and it really gets to me how she doesn't recognize me. For the first time I felt so rejected and like I got slapped across my face.

But this feeling soon became a happy feeling. I finally found someone who treats me equally, who doesn't treat me like an Idol, a rich heir to a company and I wanted to be close to her. She didn't seem fake like everyone else was to me, she seemed so sincere. But how?? She treats me like the air??

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

All those emotions I showed to Kai were fake and it didn't feel right. It felt like fraud. I remind myself again.... this is right thing to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Kai is falling for Eun Hye's trap, but he sure earned it in the first place. Eun Hye is to soft hearted. What if she starts feeling bad for Kai??

Don't forget to comment and vote!!