Everything Has Change

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

And just like that my march break ended.... sigh. Everything is the same at school, lots of homework and annoying people. Except for one thing.... Big Fat Bear is not here anymore. Did she move?!?! I did enjoy bullying her a little, it was like a way for me to take all my anger out. I didn't meant too, I just was so caught up into Minwoo's influence. It made me feel like I was his puppet.

I don't like him. I can tell he's another one of those fake friends. But have you ever heard of the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
I feel bad. I couldn't apologize, though I know she probably won't accept it. I was sitting in class beside the window as the cold air entered the opened window sill and sent chills down my spine. Brrr, I shivered. But spring is on it's way, please come quick I prayed to mother nature.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I looked and saw the reflection of a beautiful girl wearing a school uniform...it's me. I felt it was such an accomplishment. I looked at my old uniform, which was the size of extra large and stared at the one I was wearing, a small size. I felt excited, yet a little bit scared. My grandma applied me into this private school, were not even rich, she didn't have to. But my grandma insisted, so I have to. I tied my hair in a bun and wore my new pair of Jordans, my grandma had bought because she didn't want the other students making fun of my old converse.

~ At School ~

I took a deep breath. Everything has changed, I'm not fat anymore just a little more weight to lose and I'm ready for revenge! I thought as I entered the school entrance.

New People..

New Environment...

New start... and

New Me.

I walked into the office.
" Annyeonghaseyo! " *Hello* I said as I did a ninety degree bow to the teachers. The school is so big. Is this even a school?? I took out the document proving I was a new transfer student student and handed them to a short haired Ajhumma who gave me my schedule. As she handed me my schedule she said something that made me more nervous.

" So your just a normal student? Huh? Be careful, the people here are not exactly as accepting or friendly as you think they are, to ordinary students. This school has many students who are about to be heirs of large corporations, some are to be lawyers or doctors. and very little percentage are ordinary. By the way, you need to buy a gym uniform. "she said giving a very helpful advice. " Kamsamnida. *Thank you very much* for the advice" I replied and did another ninety degree bow again to show respect, while I headed out to find my locker.

I could tell this school was different, than normal ones. The atmosphere was very different. Something didn't feel right, I could sense it. Is this even a school?? Everyone was walking with branded jewelries, clothes and they either had a computer or on iPad they were carrying. I was getting closer to my locker number.....325...326....Ah!! 327, my locker! I finally found it! The locker had a built lock on it, I turned my combination 24, 38, 28. But there was one problem, I couldn't open the locker for some apparent reason. I can't be late on my first day, but then again what the hell do I do??

I kept on trying my combination. Maybe they made a mistake ?? Until, a tall, handsome guy with a blond dyed hair came and asked if I needed help.
" Hi my name is Oh Sehun!! Miss, do you need help?? " He asked in a gentle and soft voice. " U-um... yes please " I said, slightly embarrassed with a light shade of blush forming on my cheeks.

He carefully entered my combination and after, he kicked the locker hard and it slowly opened.
" There you go miss, I had this locker last year " he smiled. " If you need help, my locker is just 2 lockers away from yours " he said as he headed to his locker. Wow! He's really a gentleman, the ajhumma from the office said, the people here aren't really friendly to ordinary people. I guess he doesn't know I'm just middle class.

After that, I quickly put my bag in my locker and put took my books. When I got to class a big surprise was waiting for me.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's end of march break!!! I hope u guys had a great march break tho.
Please leave any comment for me and please vote if you liked it!!!