One Mistake

🌸Kim Eun Hye POV🌸

I woke up with a splitting headache. Arg!! My head hurts!! Ouch.... I felt my body ache everywhere as I rubbed my eyes and to my surprise there were bruises everywhere, how??

<< Flashback >>

" Hahaha! Why would I like a fat pig like you??? That was a prank" he said

" Why would Kai oppa like you " one girl said as she scanned me up and down. " Those pants??? " she pointed to my sweatpants " Are they from the dollar store ??? Ewww " she said in a disgusted tone, like I was some kind of animal.

All the girls cornered me and they kicked me as I fell to the ground.
" H- hel " I tried to yell helpless as my voice got weaker. No one was going to come and help me. I'm strong, I'm strong, I said to myself. My vision got blurrier as they all beat me up.... and I couldn't remember anymore what happened. My eyes blacked out.......

<< End Of Flashback >>

How the hell did I get home??? Whatever.... my head hurts, I got home thats all that matters. The more I thought about it the more I got pissed. That jerk!!! Grrr!!

I picked myself up... as if my problems weren't already heavy enough... sigh. Another day of hell.

~ At School ~

As I walked down the hall way, I could feel the heat of everyone's stares. Some were whispering things to each other, and I'm sure that it's about me. Other girls gave me the worst death glares that sent chills down my spine. And most were laughing?? Why I wondered??? Is there something on my face???

Then, I saw a girl point at my back. I quickly realized what was happening. I grabbed the paper stuck behind me as it said " Donation To This Hobo " What?? Just because I dress comfortably doesn't mean I don't have fashion.

After that day.... the bullying got worse. They didn't only just text me anonymous text messages telling me I was useless, stupid and they even told me to....... die.

I found it hard to go to school. I lost the already low self esteem I had and I couldn't function. I was full of worries and fear. It even came to the point were I no longer wanted to breath and never wake up from my sleep. Sleep was the only short escape from the reality and pain.

Then all pain started to turn in to hatred. I hated each and everyone of them. I wanted to show them. I wanted revenge! I'm going to lose weight and show each one of them!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys... I couldn't find the feels to do the story. I'm not really feeling it either. Maybe the next chapter will be better. Feel free to comment any advice for me as a writer.