Determined

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

It's march break!! Damn!! Gonna go to the gym tomorrow. Then, I have dance practice with my group... Exo. Were not quiet popular yet. I'm under Sm entertainment. I auditioned right when I came here. It's finally break, break from everything.. free time!!!

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I'm gonna prove to them!!! I'm in the countryside. I told my mom, I was spending march break, plus an extra 2 months down in my grandma's place at the countryside. I'm going to lose weight here and surprise all those who judged and bullied me. I'm going to spend these 2 months losing weight, I thought in the middle of the night as I rolled to my right side.

~ Morning ~

I started my morning with a smile. It was hard tho..... to do sit ups that is. I couldn't even do a sit up the whole way. It was a struggle. But I was determined!!! I tried and tried.... even though I couldn't for now, I will soon!!
I did all kinds of workouts... till I was basically showered in my own sweat. It felt nice..... I felt like I was taking one step closer to taking revenge. I'm done playing their games. now it's my turn.

" Eun Hye, it's time to eat!!! " my grandma yelled. " Okay, I'll be there in a sec!! " I replied back. Mmm, that smelled good... I followed the wonderful trail of yummy smell with my nose as I sniffed like a dog. It's been a long time since I actually tasted real homemade food. I always cooked for my sister and mom, I wonder what their eating??? I thought. Poor them, both of them don't cook well... I've basically cooked for them ever since I was 10 years old.

" I'll eat well!! " I said eager to eat, then I thought damn.... I'm suppose to be on a diet, grrrr. I took a smaller plate and tried to not eat as much as I would've. My grandma noticed
" Why is my chubby bunny not eating .... I especially cooked a lot " she said in a worried tone. Your probably wondering, chubby bunny is the nickname my grandma gave me ever since I was a kid and as you can probably tell my grandma loves me quiet a lot. She supports me, just like my dad used to do. I love my grandma.

" Grandma, chubby bunny's on a diet, I think your gonna need to refrain yourself from cooking to much good food!! " I said in a whiney voice. " Why is my chubby bunny on a diet, you don't need to lose weight, you'll always be beautiful " she said trying to prove a point. " Grandma, I'm also doing this for my self " I said persuading her
" But grandma you already applied me to the school close by, right?? " I asked. " Yes, what are you so worried about, when you go...just be yourself! " she said. " Thanks for the advice grandma " I replied as I ate the young radish kimchi, an egg roll, and a bulgogi all at once.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

Practice!! Practice!! Dancing is my passion, it's like a part of me. If you took away dancing from my life its like taking away the spicy flavor off of ramen or sushi without the good things inside. I practiced every move as precise as I could, until it looked like I wanted it to look like. I was practicing alone in the middle of the night. I've never seen someone come as early or stay as long as me in the dancing studio. I was the first and the last to always come and go from the studio.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I practiced our " Mama " dance moves. It felt so lonely..... not just because I was by myself in the studio. It was the fact that there was just no one there for me. I couldn't feel anything anymore, dancing was my only escape from this loneliness.

Ever since I was a kid, I would only see my parents once a year. They were too busy. Even during my birthdays, they'd send me the same birthday card every single year.... until I finally realized it was their secretary writing them. Pshh, I even learned about all kinds of fishes because my dad told me we were going to go fishing on my next birthday. But you know what??? That promise wasn't kept, a promise is a comfort for a fool. I stopped expecting anything from them and I turned cold.... my heart is completely frozen. I just need someone to make it melt and make me feel some damn emotions.

That person doesn't exist... all those girls are the same. Their either after the money, they like me because of my looks or because their using me as a ladder up to being popular. Promises...... I learned their meant to be broken, I don't believe in them. I think I'm thinking too much. I stopped dancing as I grabbed my water bottle and gasped for air.

I grabbed my bag and headed home.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I took a deep breath. I finally had peace, I thought as I examined the whole room. And you know what....that felt real good. I opened my daily dairy.....

Dear Dairy,

What a good day!! Not a crappy one, yes... an actual good one! I want to go back to my childhood days, when I could eat as much as I want and not get fat, when life was full of colors, and when everybody seemed to friends. But anyways I started to do my workouts today!! But there was one hard thing about losing weight, I realized the moment I started this whole losing weight thing.... I can't eat all the good food that my grandma cooks, sigh. But you know what, it's all for the better. Fighting!!! I can do this!! I'm gonna lose weight!!

One more thing, I'm scared to go to school here. What if they make fun of me.... and this whole bullying cycle starts again??? What if.... what if?? The cycle of worrying starts again. But let's do this, even when the whole world is against me... I won't be a worrier, but warrior... lol!! Where did I get that?? I have to sleep tho, I have to sleep early... it's bad for my health and skin to stay up late. Gud night!!!

I closed my eyes, with a smile plastered on my face. And I dozed of
to my dreamland....ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! Luhan and Kris are both going on the Chinese version of " We got married " !!!! Am I like the last one to find out??? And one more thing to add to the icing, Kim Soo Hyun is also going... no!!! Do min joon!!!

If you guys don't know it's his alien name from " My Love From The Star " K- drama. I really recommend this drama. It's soo good!!! It will make you laugh and cry your ass off sometimes. Anyways, hoped you liked this chapter. Please vote if you liked this chapter or the story so far.... and feel free to leave any comments.