Her Finding

Aubins POV.
"Okay mom I'll be careful," I tell her with an innocent smile on my face. Lately, I've been begging her to let me go see the waterfall and she's finally letting me go. I've had a strange feeling recently. Something's telling me I need to go. But she's always too afraid to let me go, she thought I would "fall in." Also because I'm the alpha of the NightShade pack, and any pack would fall apart without someone, such as an alpha, to lead them. "Bye sweetie, be back before sundown! And stay safe!" My mom said . "Okay, love you, bye!" I  reply, shift into my big white wolf, and start trotting towards the waterfall. 

I've always loved the way the wind feels against my fur. I immediately stopped and shift into my human form when I see four pack guards running towards the waterfall fall. "Fera!" I yell to one if the guards. I need to know what was happening. "Yes alpha?" "Explain," I respond with my firm alpha voice. "Yes ma'am. We have spotted a rogue in our territory, on the west border near the waterfall ma'am." Hearing this makes me growl. "No one gets into my territory!" I snarl as I shift into my wolf and race across to the waterfall.

As I get closer to the waterfall an intoxicating smell of mint and pine woods fills the air. 'MATE' my wolf Siran yells. I struggle as my wolf tries to gain control, but fails. I finally make it to the waterfall, I see all four guards surrounding someone on the edge of the waterfall. As I step closer my heart shattered when I see... him.