Second Chance

Darius' POV.

Previously on "His Alpha Her Omega"... I scowl at him. "Why?" I ask no longer containing my anger. "I ca-" Darius starts to say before I interrupt him. "Why can't you tell me!?" I yell making Darius look down. "That's what I thought." I say cruelly. Darius looks up at me. He looks so helpless and fragile. "Please." He whispers as more tears fall. I'm done with him. I can't do this anymore. I raise my right hand and look at him. "I Aubin Feng reject Darius Jackson as my mate."
----------------------------------------

I gasp softly among the others as my eyes flood with tears. "No, please." I say as my voice breaks. Aubin looks at me with tears slowly falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She says as she gives me the wheels for my wolf. I wipe off my tears on the back of my hand. I sniffle and shift into my wolf form and put on the wheels so that I don't hurt my hind legs.I walk out of the hospital and look back at Aubin one last time. I slowly walk into the woods and step out of their territory and become a rouge once more.

2 days later

It's been 2 days since I was rejected and forced into the woods. I've barely eaten anything other than a few berries. It's not easy walking in the forest with wheels. I'm too caught up in my thoughts to notice that I entered another alphas territory. I let out a wolfish gasp when I see a girl near a big pond. I slowly approach the girl with my head down and my tail tucked between my legs.

Suddenly I feel power rolling off of her. She must be an alpha I say to myself. I look up at her and when I do I smell a heavenly sent. Honey. "Mate." I hear her whisper. She has straight light brown hair that goes down to her waist and beautiful amber eyes. "Can you shift please?" She asks. Her voice is soft and calming. I shift back into my human form and fall to the ground.

"My name is Harper. What's yours?" She asks as she kneels down and checks if I'm okay. "M-my name i-is Darius." I say slightly scared. Harper chuckles slightly and looks down in attempt to cover her blush. "Are you paralyzed?" She asks. I simply nod and look down in shame. "My right leg used to be paralyzed so if you see me walking a bit funny that's why." She says and puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

Harper has a slight country accent when she speaks but it's barely noticeable. She's so cute. "I'm the alpha of the Day Light Pack and as you can see I'm not very good at my job. I don't like violence." Harper says with a chuckle. "Lets get you inside and cleaned up." Harper says and stands up. I shift into my wolf and follow behind her. I hope this doesn't end up like Aubin and I.