For The First Time

Darius' POV.

Previously on "His Alpha Her Omega"... A nurse walks up to us and greets us with a smile. "Hello Alpha, your mates are ready to be seen. Aubin seems to be in a state of shock and keeps asking for you. Allow me to show you the way. Aubin is in room 213 and Harper is in room 214. The nurse leads me to Aubins room and shows Liam to Harpers room. I open the door and see a heartbreaking image.

--------------------------------------------

Aubin is in a little ball under the sheets and whimpering softly. Aubin was always so confident and brave but now, she seems so fragile. I walk and kneel down next to the bed. "Aubin, it's me, Darius. Can you come out please?" I ask softly. Aubin stops whimpering and peaks out from under the sheets. "I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you guys." She says and whimpers. "It's no ones fault." I say and hug her gently.

She comes out from under the sheets allowing me to fully look at her. She has bandages wrapped around her neck. Her arm is in a cast and in a sling. Aubin has scratches all over her body. "D-do you still love me?" She asks softly and sniffles. "I could never stop loving you Aubin." I say before kissing her on the lips. "I've missed you so much. And Its my fault, I should have let you in and told you what was going on." I whisper.

"I love you so much." She whispers and kisses me back. "Do you want to go see Harper?" I ask. Aubin nods and heads into the bathroom to start changing. Aubin comes back out and starts fixing her beautiful black hair. She is wearing a grey cropped hood with dark blue ripped  and a pair of checkered vans while I'm wearing a grey shirt with black pants and some black converse. I never did get my sweater back. Oh well.

We walk side by side with my arm around her waist, being careful not to hurt her arm or move her sling. I knock on the door and hear a 'come in.' I open the door and see Harper and Liam sitting together on the . "Um Liam, can we have a moment?" I ask. Liam nods and leaves the room. "Um Harper, this has been a tough decision to make but, I choose Aubin. No matter how hard I tried, I could never stop loving her. I hope you understand." I say softly.

Harper nods and gives me one last hug. I watch as she walks out of the room and walks away holding hands with Liam. "I'm glad she was nice about it." I say and look at Aubin. She nods and gives me a genuine smile. "Lets go home." She says and grabs my hand. As we walk out of the hospital, I cant help but smile. For the first time in my entire life I can be happy and free with the one person that matters most. Aubin.

------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!