Wolf

Aubins POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega... They both hug me tightly. I just sit there sobbing. "H-he did th-this t-to p-protect m-me." I say as I sob even louder. I then see the ambulance about to close their doors. I immediately jump up and run into the ambulance. Its really cramped but I don't care. I stay still and look at my mates horrible state. His wolfs breathing is ragged and uneven. "Hang on buddy were almost there."  
-----------------------------------------

The ambulance comes to a stop. The doctors open the doors and get the stretcher out. They race towards the hospital and I follow after. They push the stretcher into the surgery room. Me knowing the drill I walk to the waiting room, sit on a chair in the corner, put my head in my hands and sob quietly. Some of the pack members give me soft smiles.

But I don't want their pity, I want my mate. I smell my parents coming wards me and I look up. They motion for me to go with them after they exchange looks. I get up and follow them into a different room. "Honey-" my mom says before pausing. They both look at each other nervously. What are they up to. "Sweetie we've been talking and we-" My dad lets out a sigh "We-we think that its about time you reject him and come back. The pack needs their alpha. They need you."

I just stand their shocked at what they just said. They want me to reject him. They want me to leave Darius. The person that sacrificed himself for me. They want me to leave him when he needs me most. Anger and rage building up inside of me. I swear that there's smoke coming out of my ears. Then something inside if me snaps "REJECT HIM!?! YOU GUYS WANT ME TO LEAVE THE MAN THAT SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR ME!?! I COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM!!" I yell louder than ever.

My parents look extremely nervous and pale, but I don't care. "HE IS IN SURGERY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE PROTECTED ME!! THE TIME THAT HE NEEDS ME MOST YOU GUYS WANT ME TO REJECT AND LEAVE HIM! HE IS YOUR FUTURE SON IN LAW AND Y'ALL ARE JUST GONNA THROW HIM AWAY LIKE THAT." I start breathing heavily and fast.

I calm myself down as much as I can. "I will never ever reject him. I love him and he loves me too." I say slowly using my alpha voice. They rapidly nod their heads, still pale and shaking. I walk back to my seat and keep crying silently. After I then welcome the darkness and fall into a meaning less dream.

      4 hours later.............................

I feel someone nudging my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes trying to adjust my eyes to the bright lights. I look up and see a scared looking doctor. "Yes?" I ask stretching my arms and back. "Alpha I'm so sorry I had to wake you up, but I just came to tell you that he's all fixed up. There's also a problem." I start to worry when he said there was a problem "It's fine and what seems to be the problem?" I ask still worried.

"Its nothing serious but it can cause a problem. He won't and cant shift back. He's too scared and doesn't know how to so that's why he won't. And he cant because if he does his wounds will open and he will need lots of blood." He says in his medical voice. This ease's my worries but not completely. "May I see him?" I ask "Of course alpha, follow me." He says calmly. With that I stand up and follow him down the hallway.

We make a few turns and finally stop at a door that reads 'Darius Jackson'. I reach out my hand towards the handle and open the door. I walk into the room and look back at the doctor. He gives me a slight nod and leaves closing the door behind him. I look at the wolf laying on the hospital bed. "Darius." I whisper. The wolf has his left leg in a thin dark blue cast. Inside the cast he has two iron poles on both sides to keep his leg straight.

He had a grey neck brace, and a thick bandage around his chest. I look at the wolf's face he had big scar running down his right eye. He looks so calm and relaxed. I look around and see a red plastic chair. I picked it up and placed the chair next to the bed. I lean my head on the bed and look at my phone to see what time it is. Its 3:02 AM. With that I once again welcome the darkness and fall asleep.