Blood

Darius' POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega... I stand next to the beta as we watch the two mates. "When are we going to kill them?" Asks the beta. "Soon. Very soon. But the most important question is who will we kill first?"

-----------------------------------------

I woke up 30 minutes later to see Aubin asleep. I quietly and slowly get out of bed and try to walk. I suddenly feel a spark ignite inside of me. I walk around the room amazed at my sudden capability. I suddenly have a strong urge for food. I walk out the room and follow the mouth watering smell of meat. As I walk through the maze of halls I see a doctor.

I then recognize him, he was the doctor I growled at. He has a steak in his left hand, a silver knife in his right, and a smirk across his face. I let out a whimper in fear. Then all in a flash, he charges at me and plunges the knife deep in my right paw. I yelp out in pain and in response the doctor picks me up from were I once was and squeezes my snout shut with one hand.

I probably look so pathetic. With his free hand he rips the knife out if my paw causing me to let out a mostly muted whimper. My mind immediately goes to Aubin. I then muster enough courage and start wiggling and making loud muffled noises in hopes Aubin will wake up and see this or help me. He takes out a funny smelling peace of cloth from his pocket and jams it onto my mouth and nose.

My head starts to hurt and everything begins to spin. The doctor drops me on the floor causing a loud thud from my wheels to echo the halls. Black dots start to fill my vision as I pass out in the middle of the hall.

Aubins POV.

I wake up to a loud thud. As soon as I open my eyes a throbbing pain erupts in my head. I don't remember going to sleep last night. I look at the now empty bed. Darius! I quickly stand up and race out of the room. A familiar sent fills my nose. Blood. I run as fast as I can to the sent and see Darius.