Savior

Darius' POV.

Previously on "His Alpha Her Omega"... "Let them go." I demand. Alpha Seth shakes his head. "Why are you here? Why have you always hated me so much?!" I yell furiously. "Because of YOU I lost my mate! You killed her!" Alpha Seth snarls. I stand here with a confused face as Seth laughs coldly. "You still don't know? You are my son." He says with disgust. "That "family" of yours where just ordinary wolves who I paid to make you suffer and make you believe that was your family. But now, its time for revenge. "YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH BOTH OF YOUR MATES DIE!!"

--------------------------------------------------

I gasp and growl causing the two wolves to knock me down and secure me. "Hm. Lets start with... You." He says as he walks towards Aubin. He leans down and looks at her. Aubin spits in his face and growls. "You won't lay a finger on them." She says with a glare. "I might keep you. You might put up a good fight in bed." Seth laughs cruelly. "And you." He says and walks to Harper. "You've been so polite. You would make a good servant." Seth says.

He chuckles and walks back to Aubin, but not before slapping Harper in the face. I thrash around trying to make them let me go but its no use. Seth pulls out a knife and puts it against her neck. He traces her neck with the knife making a big cut all around her neck. Although the cut was not deep enough to kill her, it still bled a lot. Just as he's about to plunge the knife into her throat, there's 10 gunshots and all of the wolves including Alpha Seth drop dead.

I run to Aubin and Harper. I turn around and see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes holding a gun. The boy runs to Harper and hugs her. I kneel down next to Aubin and look at her. She has tears sliding down her cheeks and shes holding her arm. Her neck is all bloody and she is shaking. "Aubin, look at me." I whisper gently. Aubin lifts up her head and looks me in the eye. "Its all going to be fine." I say as she passes out in my arms.

"Who are you?" I ask as I take off my sweater on wrap the sleeves around Aubin neck to stop the bleeding a bit. I've gotten a little stronger the time that I escaped my old pack. "My name is Liam. I'm Harper's friend. She sent me a mind-link that you guys were in trouble. "Okay, lets take them to the hospital." I say as I carry Aubin bridal style and Liam does the same with Harper. Once we arrive to the hospital, Harper and Aubin are rushed in and taken care of.

12 minutes later...

A nurse walks up to us and greets us with a smile. "Hello Alpha, your mates are ready to be seen. Aubin seems to be in a state of shock and keeps asking for you. Allow me to show you the way. Aubin is in room 213 and Harper is in room 214. The nurse leads me to Aubins room and shows Liam to Harpers room. I open the door and see a heartbreaking image.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! In the next chapter we will all see who he chose!