Choose

Darius' POV.

Previously on "His Alpha Her Omega"... I decide to go to the conference room so that I can ask Harper if she can take me there. I knock on the door and open it. "Um Harper, can yo-" I freeze mid sentence when I see someone I thought I would never see again. Aubin.

----------------------------------------

My heart beats faster and faster. Tears form in my eyes as I take in Aubins sweet stare. "Darius." I hear Aubin whisper before I shift into my wolf form and run outside. I hide in a bush and watch as Aubin and Harper chase and search for me. "Darius! Come back!" Harper yells as tears run down her cheeks. "Darius I'm so sorry! I overreacted and didn't realize you needed time to adjust being with me!" Aubin yells and searches frantically.

I crawl further into my bush. "Why are you looking for him?!" They both yell. "He's my mate." Harper and Aubin say at the same time. All of a sudden they start glaring at each other. I slowly crawl out of my bush and run to Harper. She immediately bends down and hugs me tightly causing Aubin to growl softly. Once Harper lets go I walk over to Aubin and nuzzle on her leg. She bends down and hugs me while crying softly. 

"I'm so sorry." She whispers over and over again. I look at Harper and Aubin and realize that I'm in so much trouble. I watch silently as they glare at each other with fire in their eyes. Oh god. All of a sudden Harper gasps and slaps Aubin. Harper looks at what she has done. She crosses her arms and glares at Aubin. Harper hugs Aubin and says she's sorry and Aubin pats her on the head and smiles. "It's alright.. Tulip." She says with a small chuckle and a smirk.

I shift into my human form and look at them. "Tulip? Do you guys know each other?" I ask a bit surprised. They nod and look me. "We've known each other since we were around 9." Aubin says with a smile. "It's about time you let some of that anger out." She says. "She always reminded me of a tulip. Innocent and pure." Aubin says and chuckles a bit. How I've missed that laugh. Suddenly their faces become emotionless. "But, lets get back on track. Who do you want to be your mate?" Aubin asks as Harper nods in agreement. Uh oh.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is very important! 

I'm giving you guys the opportunity to choose who he will pick to be his ONLY mate! Comment down bellow who you think he will choose. I am giving you guys 4 days to vote and who ever has the most votes is the winner! Have fun!!

Votes:

Harper + Darius 

Or

Aubin + Darius

The choice will be yours!