Rage

Aubins POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega .... "Hey, aren't you happy? You get to come home with me and we can cave fun and you can meet other werewolves and be friends!" I say exited that my mate was finally coming home with me. "Yeah, okay. I guess so." he said upset for some reason. I let out a big yawn and so does he. Man I lost track if time. What time is it anyway? I ask myself as I look at my phone 12:32 when I look up I see Darius asleep so I follow along and do the same.  
-----------------------------------------

I wake up to the bright suns rays shining in my eyes. I look up and see Darius wide awake and smiling at me with warm soft eyes. "Good morning " I say "Good morning " he says back in return. "Are you ready to leave?" I ask softly. His smile fades and turns into a frown. "Yeah." He mumbles and looks down. I look at his crutches and hand them to him. He sits up and looks at them.

I look into his eyes and see fear and sadness. "Are you okay, do you know how to use them?" I ask slowly. He gulps and nods "Yes" and with that he stands up using his crutches and looks at me "Lets go" I say as we walk Down the hall and out the hospital. I suddenly feel stupid. " Hey, shift into your wolf form your wolf's leg is fine we can make it home faster so you can relax." I say as I shift into my wolf.

He just stands there. He sighs " I-I um I cant shift. I've never shifted before." He says as I shift back into my human form. "You haven't?" I ask as he looks into my eyes before looking down and shaking his head side to side slowly. "No" he mumbles. "Okay lets walk." I say. I cant stop thinking about it. How has he never shifted before? Is it because of the abuse? Will he ever shift? I'm taken out of my thoughts when I hear Darius whimper.

I turn around and see him far behind me. "Can you please walk slower?" He asks between whimpers. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention. I'll walk slower." I say a bit upset a myself. "Thanks." He says with a small smile but I could tell in his eyes he was in loads of pain. Only one minute later he was trying to hide his pants and whimpers but it was very noticeable. Every whimper or cry he let out broke my heart more and more.

I was taken out of my thoughts by another one of Darius' heart breaking whimpers. I look at him his face is as pale as a sheet and he is shaking. He looks at me and whispers "Help" before collapsing I catch him right before he hits the ground. I look up and realize we are almost to my house I pick him up carefully bridal style. Okay that sounded wrong but any way I carry him in one hand and his crutches in the other.

As I carry him into the house I go up stairs and into my room. I set him down gently and put his crutches on the wall closest to his side of the bed.  I look at him and trace the scars on his face but when I look at his chest. As I do it feels as if the whole world stops as My body is filled with anger and rage.