"20 Questions"

Darius' POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega... "Please let me go. I need to go home before they see I'm gone. Please I'm going to get into trouble if I don't go home." He whines anxiously. "Are you serious? Look at you, you're practically in a full body cast and you think I just gonna let you walk home? No." I say with a firm yet sweet tone. "Please?" He says softly. I almost give in but I quickly top myself. I let out a small sigh. "Look, Darius, I love you too much. I cant let you go especially when you're in what I'm guessing to be a full body cast, heck, I almost lost you today. I'm not letting that happen again." I say- my voice dripping with sadness and self anger. "Okay," he mumbles softly. Deep in his voice there is such sadness. But I don't know how to help him.

-----------------------------------------

Ugh. My whole body hurts and my head is throbbing. Ow. I cant move because of whatever this white stuff is. I've never seen any of these things before in my life. Probably because I live my whole life in a cell. I look up and see Aubin looking at me with loving eyes. She's perfect her flawless emerald eyes and strait midnight black hair. There's no way she could ever love me.

Why doesn't she reject me? Why us she helping me and taking care of me? I'm taken out of my thoughts by her beautiful voice "Hey um Darius? Wanna play a game-" My eyes widen in fear. A game? Oh no I knew I couldn't trust her she's going to make me do something or she's gonna hurt me. I start to panic and move or should I say tried to move. I don't care if this hurts I need to get out some how.

"Ugh." I grunt in pain. She looks at me with worried eyes? Why would she be worried about me?! She's trying to hurt me! "No no no please stop, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. You're going to hurt yourself more, you didn't let me finish! The game is called 20 questions. It's a game were we take turns asking a question, okay? I won't hurt you." She says with an urgent yet sweet tone. "Okay" I say softly.

"I'll go first, um you don't need to answer my questions if you're not comfortable okay? Why were you on my territory?" I have to answer her questions I don't think I could take another beating. "Your territory was the only one that has a waterfall." She nods my turn  "Um, have you ever had a boyfriend?" "No" she replies "Were you- were you abused and if you were how?" I didn't even bother to correct her because that was two questions.

This is the part where she rejects me. I let out a small sigh "Yes by my parents, siblings, and my whole pack. Even the alpha. They abused me mentally, physically, and-" here it comes "And...sexually" as I finish my answer I break out into sobs and cry's. She lifts up her right hand. Oh no that's the first part of rejection. "I Aubin Feng, Alpha of the Nightshade pack-" I knew it.