Healing

Aubins POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega.... This is the part where she rejects me. I let out a small sigh "Yes by my parents, siblings, and my whole pack. Even the alpha. They abused me mentally, physically, and-" here it comes "And...sexually" as I finish my answer I break out into sobs and cry's. She lifts up her right hand. Oh no that's the first part of rejection. "I Aubin Feng, Alpha of the Nightshade pack-" I knew it.

-----------------------------------------

"-Accept Darius Jackson as my mate and future alpha of the Nightshade pack." I finish. His eyes open wide. This hushes his sobs and cry's a bit but not enough as to were they stop. "W-why  wo-would you w-want such a b-broken m-m-mate?" Darius manages to say through sobs. "Because I love you," I say softly. Tears start gathering in my eyes. "How do I kn-know y-you l-love m-me?" He says quietly. 

"Like this," I say as I pull us into a passionate kiss. The kiss lasts a while until I pull away breathless. His eyes are wide open filled with lust. Then suddenly "Ah!" He yells and grunts in pain. I start to panic. " Are you okay? What's wrong? Did I hurt you-" my rambling is cut off by him moaning with pleasure? "What happened are you... Okay?" I ask still unsure about the whole situation. "You-you-" he says with wide eyes."I what?" I ask curiously.

"You-you-you healed me," he says still mesmerized by the situation.
I gasp "The mate bond. It helped heal you." I say finally understanding him I healed him.
"Ow" he says through gritted teeth. "Okay, maybe not completely, my chest still hurts and burns and my left leg still hurts REALLY bad." He says whole hissing in pain a few times. "Okay, I'll call one of the nurses to come and check up on you."

I say as I mind link for one of the nurses to come. A few minutes later two nurses show up one blonde and the other a red head, they both bowed down in respect. I nod my head and step aside and let them do their magic. They both cut off both arm and right leg casts. I stand there watching. They finished 10 minutes later.

"Okay alpha he seams to still have a REALLY bad left leg and his chest wound is still pretty bad, so they should heal in 2-3 weeks." I nod. He looks at me with sad eyes "Okay." he mumbles so quietly I have trouble hearing what he said. "Okay alpha, I will be right back with some crutches and some painkillers and he can leave tomorrow morning." She informs me. "Okay, thank you so much." I say as she leaves to go get the items.

"Hey, aren't you happy? You get to come home with me and we can have fun and you can meet other werewolves and be friends!" I say exited that my mate was finally coming home with me. "Yeah, okay. I guess so." he said upset for some reason. I let out a big yawn and so does he. Man I lost track if time. What time is it anyway? I ask myself as I look at my phone 12:32 when I look up I see Darius asleep so I follow along and do the same.