Wait

Aubins POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega... "Why cant you just understand?" He says softly. "Why cant you just understand that maybe the reason i cant sleep is because-" He stops. He starts crying softly, "I just cant" . Then suddenly out of nowhere he starts screaming. I quickly get off the bed and rush to his side but then slowly back away when I hear cracking. He's shifting. "Ah!" He yells in pain. It makes me feel worse knowing that I cant do anything to help him.  
-----------------------------------------

He's 10 minutes into his shift. Why is it taking I long? What if he cant finish it? What if something happens or he get even more hurt? What if- bark bark I look at Darius with wide eyes. He's beautiful. He's a small grey wolf with slight brown. That's when I notice the blood on the floor. Henry's wolf  falls to the floor and shifts back into his human form.

I drop to Darius' side. He's bleeding from his chest. I grab him in my arms and cradle him. He looks up at me and whispers "I'm sorry I cant let this happen to you because of me." And with that he shifts into his small wolf and jumps out the window. WE'RE ON THE FREAKING SECOND FLOOR! I run towards the window and see his wolf lying on the ground.

I shift into my wolf and carefully jump out the window. He looks at me and tries to get up but fails his ears flatten as he tries to get up once more. I nudge him with my snout. He lets out a long howl. His eyes widen and he whimpers. This time as he tries to get up I see what the problem is he has a huge gash on his back left leg.

This time he successfully stands up. Then he starts running and lets out another howl. I run after him "Wait!" I bark. That only makes him run faster. Man this boy can run fast. He then yells or if you prefer the term barks "Stop it I can't let this happen to you. If it does I'll never forgive my self." He runs even faster. He runs into the woods and lets out a long howl. Then someone else howls.

His eyes widen. "Run please! Listen to me please!" He whispers. I finally listen to him and start running back. But as I do I hear a gun shot and a loud whimper. Darius. I look back and see two wolves attacking Darius. He looks at me begging for me to go. I force back the tears and run back. I stay in the house all day. And all day I hear Really loud whimpers and crack's.

I've been crying all day. Its currently 10:45 at night. Suddenly all the whimpers and crack's stop. I realize I've been in my wolf form all day. I race out the door and back to were I saw Darius last. I then see Darius still in his wolf form just lying on the ground there. He tries to let out a whimper but instead comes out as a crooked noise.

His breaths are ragged and uneven. I see his left leg is were they shot him. And then I see words carved into him useless, scum, looser, worthless, but one of the words caught my eye R.I.P. He has scratches every were, he has a rib bone sticking out of his side, and I didn't realize that I've been standing in a puddle of blood.

I see that he has deep wounds. I nudge his head with my snout as soft as I could so I wont hurt him. He makes a weird noise which I'm guessing was a whimper. He looks at me and whispers slowly "I-I'm so-" He starts coughing up unhealthy amounts of blood. I mind link the hospital to come here as fast as they can. "Shh shh it's okay just tell me in the mind-link." I say softly.

"When you taught me how to mind link they were also mind linking me they said if I told you anything they would kill you. Then they said to come to this spot today or else this would happen to you." His voice was weak in my head as he explained. "So I came here and this happened. I couldn't let this happen to you. I love you." That was it.

I shifted into my human and broke into sobs. I look back at him and see he passed out in his wolf form. I hear the sirens of the ambulance. They bring out the same exact stretcher that he used the first time we met. Remembering it makes me sob and cry even more. I look up and see my parents running towards me and dropping at my side.

They both hug me tightly. I just sit there sobbing. "H-he did th-this t-to p-protect m-me." I say as I sob even louder. I then see the ambulance about to close their doors. I immediately jump up and run into the ambulance. Its really cramped but I don't care. I stay still and look at my mates horrible state. His wolfs breathing is ragged and uneven. "Hang on buddy were almost there."