Snooping

Darius' POV.

Previously on "His Alpha Her Omega"... Darius looks at me with one eyebrow raised. I smile innocently. "Okay.." He says not sounding completely sure. "Lets get you to bed." I say and help Darius onto my bed. The second his head touches the pillows he falls asleep. I silently chuckle, lay down next to him and fall asleep in the warmth and comfort of his arms.

----------------------------------------

I wake up to find an empty bed. I start to panic. Where's Harper? Did she leave me already? I stop my ranting when I look next to me on her pink bed stand and see a note. 

"Good morning Darius! I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up today. I had to attend a meeting with a pack leader today and I won't be back until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I'm really sorry. I have planned some exercises ( at the bottom of the sheet ) for you today so that your legs can gain some strength and hopefully some day you can walk again. If you need anything at all feel free to come to the conference room which is down the hall to your left. Bye!

-Harper"

1 hour later (12:00 PM.)

After completing the exercises that are on the paper I start to feel a bit stronger. I use my wheel chair and start inspecting Harper's drawers even though I'm not supposed to be snooping around in her stuff. I look in her night stand and find some photos. There are two older people hugging a little girl that looks to be about 3. Is this Harper and her parents? Then there's another photo of the same little girl with a dog. The little girl had light brown hair with large brown eyes and the dog was a German Shepherd. 

I close the drawer and open the one below it. This drawer has a bunch of pencil sharpeners and pencils with blank sheets of paper. I close the drawer and move to her vanity where all I find are a bunch of clothes and makeup supplies. I suddenly feel extremely hungry and start to panic because I forgot where the kitchen was.

I decide to go to the conference room so that I can ask Harper if she can take me there. I knock on the door and open it. "Um Harper, can yo-" I freeze mid sentence when I see someone I thought I would never see again. Aubin.