"Im Sorry"

Aubins POV.
Previously on His Alpha Her Omega..... As I get closer to the waterfall an intoxicating smell of mint and pine woods enters my nose. 'MATE' my wolf Siran yells. I struggle as my wolf tries to gain control, but fails. I finally make it to the waterfall, I see all four guards surrounding someone on the edge of the waterfall. As I step closer my heart shattered when I see... him.
-----------------------------------------
My eyes widened at the sight if him. He was skin and bones and as pale as a sheet. He was shaking so hard he could barely stand. His right eye was bruised and his left leg was crooked which I'm guessing was broken and his entire body is covered in a fresh layer of blood. He had a scar on his left eye and the rest of his body was full of deep cuts and what looked to be whip marks and burns. He was 5'3 while I'm a good 5'6. He had dark brown hair with huge brown eyes. I had black hair with emerald green eyes. He looked broken he had tears streaming down his cheeks. But most importantly, he was my mate.

And the worst part was... I love him. His left eye was wide with fear and it scared me even more knowing he was in the edge of the waterfall. "Its okay, we won't hurt you," I whisper soft and soothingly. Yet all he does is whimper and cries harder. "Remember what you came here for. You need to end the pain and let it all g,." He mumbles to himself; which only made me even more worried. "Look, it's okay. You're my mate and I would never hurt you. I love you, I'll never reject you." I whisper as tears fall down my face.

"Please, come with me. Step away from the waterfall, please," I cry and beg. My heart races as he whimpers even louder. "I'm sorry," He whispers as he leans back and falls down the waterfall. My whole world slows down as I see the pain in his eyes. He didn't want to do it. He had to. I run to catch him but its too late. I watch as his body falls and as it hits a few rocks you can hear loud cracks. "No!" I yell and cry. I sob loudly. I quickly mind-link the pack doctor to come as fast as he can. I shift into my wolf and sprint Down the hill towards the bottom of the waterfall.

As I make it down I find my mates body, swim towards him, and take his fragile body out of the water. His ribs are broken and so are all his arms and legs. Suddenly, his chest slowly falls up and down. I let out sigh of relief. He's breathing. He's alive. And most importantly, he's with me now. I look up and see the entire crew of doctors bringing the stretcher. They gently set him on the roller and put and oxygen mask on him. I stay put on the ground and sob louder. I see my parents making their way towards me.

They bend down and give me a big hug. "I'm so sorry honey," my mom whispers. "Don't worry he'll be okay. They can save him, and when they do, you guys can get to know each other and be great mates," my dad says in a soothing voice. I watch as my mate is taken away in the ambulance. I quickly remember I'm still in my wolf form and take off running to the hospital.