Finally Realizing

Aubins POV. 

Previously on His Alpha Her Omega... I wake up to a loud thud. As soon as I open my eyes a throbbing pain erupts in my head. I don't remember going to sleep last night. I look at the now empty . Darius! I quickly stand up and race out of the room. A familiar sent fills my nose. Blood. I run as fast as I can to the sent and see Darius.

----------------------------------------

I run towards Darius who is now lying on the floor with a bloody paw. I get on my knees and start inspecting every inch of Darius' wolf. "Darius, what the heck happened?!" I practically yell at him. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around. He starts growling once he looks at the doctor. The doctor had light brown hair with almost silver eyes. 

I look at the doctor with a look of confusion on my face. The doctor gives me the same look of confusion in return. I look back at Darius -who is now somewhat standing up and growling at him- with a stern look. "Where did you go last night?" I ask trying to maintain my anger. Darius looks at me and points at the doctor with his nose. "I was simply checking some of the patients." Says the doctor whos name-tag reads as Dr. Sims. 

"That is not true! He lured me out of the room and stabbed me with a knife!" Darius yells in the mindlink. Darius suddenly whimpers and tucks his tail behind his legs.

Darius' POV.

I whimper when I finally realize who the doctor is. It's the beta of my old pack. 

John.

Flashback:

"Come here you dirty mutt!" John yells as he grabs me by my wrists and breaks them making me scream in pain. "W-what did I e-ever do to yo-u?" I ask in a shaky voice. Wrong move. John looks at me with fire in his eyes. He grabs a whip and grins evilly. "Oh, we want to know why I don't like you do we?" He asks as he strikes me with the whip. "You're so pathetic." He says as he whips me once. "You're weak. A coward." John says as he whips me three times. "But hey, I'm not the only one who thought this. So lets just say, I'm doing everyone a favor." He says as he proceeds to choke me with the whip to the point where I pass out.

End of flashback.