Chapter 33

"Do you have my perfume?" Quinn asked as she stepped into her younger sisters room. "Wow," the older blonde said as she spotted her younger sister, dressed in an elegant darkpurple dress, her blonde hair, which was always a shade darker then Quinn's up in a bun. 

Paige swirled around from her dressing table bench sporting a shy smile, something that you would hardly see on the younger blondes face, "Do I look okay? I don't look young doI? I'm going to a Junior Prom... And I'm not even in high school yet... Well I technically should be a freshman... But still..." Paige rambled off. 

The softball player shook her head, "No, you look beautiful, Paigie... And you look old enough... You know you've always looked old for your age."

The younger blonde nodded and sighed a sigh of relief then took in what her older sister was wearing; the older blonde was wearing a lovely dark green cocktail dress. "Are youtrying to look better than me tonight? Because you do look great... But not as great as me."

Quinn smiled as she saw her younger sister relax and a smirk shine upon her face. "No, I have a date with Rachel and she wanted me to dress up," the Cheerio said with a shrug. 

Paige smiled and nodded, then remembered why her older sister came into her room, "I think mum has your perfume."

The softball player scrunched up her face, "Mum has it?"

The younger blonde nodded, "Yeah... You know her and trying to stay on par with fashion today."

Quinn nodded, "Well I'll let her keep it... There's no way I'm using the same perfume as mum," the blonde chuckled, to which Paige also laughed along too. "I'll just use anotherone of mine."

"Use something fruity," Paige voided.

The older blonde nodded, "Well, have a good night... Stay safe," Quinn said as she walked over and placed a kiss on her younger sisters cheek.

"You're not gonna be here when Puck arrives?" Paige wondered as Quinn pulled back.

The blonde shook her head, "Rachel asked me to come over at 6:00. I think she planned it so I wouldn't have a word with Puck."

Paige chuckled and nodded, "She's good."

"That she is," Quinn smiled, "Anyways, I better go. I want to hear everything about Prom when I get home tomorrow." Just before the blonde exited her sisters room she turnedaround, "And I better not hear that you lost your virginity," Quinn said seriously.

"What makes you think I haven't already lost it," Paige said back with a smirk.

Quinn laughed, "Oh... Please! You would tell me if that happened."

Paige started to nod and laugh, "Yeah I would. Okay, have fun at Rachel's... Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Quinn laughed as she walked out of her younger sisters room, "I plan to do a lot of things that you wouldn't do," she yelled out as she walked down the hall, hearing a "Gross!"leave her sisters mouth.