Chapter 22

The night before Sectionals, Quinn laid on her bed wanting to get some privacy from her family, not that she didn't like to spend time with them, there were just some times when she wanted to be left alone, and right now was one of those occasions. But it didn't work out the way she wanted because there was a knock on her door. Quinn rolled her eyes, and groaned, assuming it would be her sister she yelled out to her, "Go away... I'm masturbating!" It wasn't uncommon for Quinn to use that excuse with her sister, it usually got her to leave. But all she heard was her sister bursting out in laughter... Quinn rolled her eyes and yelled out to her sister, "Someone else is out there with you, right?"

Quinn heard Paige continue to laugh, "Yes... I knew that whole masturbation talk would slap you in the ass one day... That someone out here with me is your girlfriend..." Paige burst out laughing again.

The older blonde went wide eyed, shit, and jumped off the bed and ran to open her door, Paige stood there hunched over in peels of laughter while Rachel just looked shocked and a bit awkward.

"Rachel..." Quinn said in a rush, then looked at Paige, "You can go now."

Paige nodded and laughed, "Serves you right... Now stop trying to gross me out by telling me you're masturbating when you just don't want to hang out with me..." Paige said as she walked off.

Rachel looked at her girlfriend, "Ummm... I can go if you like," the brunette said awkwardly. Quinn quickly shook her head, "No... Please don't... I wasn't... I just say it to piss Paige off."

The brunette still looked awkward but nodded, she then followed her girlfriend in to the blonde's room; Quinn closed the door and turned to see her girlfriend playing with her hands. "I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"No... It's fine... Masturbation is very healthy... There are a lot of health benefits in doing it..." Rachel trailed off not looking at her girlfriend. "Umm... Yeah, I guess you're right..." Quinn said softly.

"And I'm sure you would need to give yourself some sexual relief... Due to the fact that we haven't done much together... And you're very experienced..." Rachel added.

Quinn went wide-eyed... This is not how she planned to have her relaxing night by herself. "Rachel... What do you mean by that?" Quinn asked calmly.

Rachel shook her head and then burst into tears, Quinn freaked out and walked over to pull her girlfriend in a hug. The brunette hung onto her girlfriend and continued to cry. Quinn picked up her girlfriend and laid her down on her bed, laying down next to her as she continued to let Rachel cry on her shoulder.

The brunette started to calm down her crying, "I'm sorry..." Rachel sniffled.

"Shhhh, it's okay," Quinn said as she continued to hold onto her girlfriend, placing a kiss on said girlfriends forehead.

"I... I just got a bit overwhelmed," Rachel said as she wiped away the tearstains on her cheeks.

"Yeah... I noticed... Did you want to talk about it?" Quinn asked.

Rachel held tighter onto her girlfriend, "I just... It's just this week you have been really distant... I came over to ask if I've done something or if you're okay..."

Quinn nodded as she heard her girlfriend's confession. Rachel was 100% on Quinn being distant... Because the blonde had been... But not from what Quinn's assuming Rachel is thinking, and the blonde couldn't confided in her girlfriend about this yet so she bent the truth. "I've just been really busy with everything... Softball, Cheerios, Glee... I'm sorry."

"So I haven't done anything?" Rachel asked, leaning off her girlfriend and looking into hazel eyes, Quinn shook her head and moved her hand up to caress the brunettes cheek, "No... You haven't done anything... I promise."