Chapter 34

Warning: Content may be offensive to some people. May trigger sexual assault.

Quinn and Hayley burst out laughing... Yet again. "Girls! Concentrate!" Mr. Schue yelled from his chair in the auditorium. They were days away from Regionals and Quinn andHayley still couldn't get through their dance number together without bursting out in laughter.

"Quinn tried to touch my boob!" Hayley choked out in laughter.

"I did not!" Quinn yelled, turning to look at her girlfriend who was sporting a glare and raised eyebrows at the same time.

"Q, what is with you and boobs? You shimmied yours at me just before while dancing," Santana smirked. "And just to add... They are too small to shimmy."

"Shut it!" Quinn whipped her head around as she glared at her Latina best friend who just laughed at her.

"Girls! That's enough!" Mr. Schue yelled standing up. "We have five days to get these routines to the best of our abilities, there's no time to be mucking around." He looked atHayley and Quinn, "Now if you two will stop being immature, can we get back to the dance number?"

"We're not being immature, Mr. Schue. Quinn tried to grope me; I think that is just inappropriate... And you didn't put that in the choreograph, did you?" Hayley stated asseriously as she could. Quinn pushed her best friend in the arm, "I did not try and touch or grope your boob! When we sing 'touchin' my hand just has to go near your boob! It'snot my fault it's in the choreograph and you wanted to be the man in this dance routine... We could swap," Quinn glared at Hayley who just laughed at her best friend.

"You will not swap!" Rachel yelled from her position next to Finn at the front. Everyone whipped their heads to the petite brunette. Rachel looked around at all the eyes on her; "Idon't want Hayley anywhere near Quinn's breasts."

Hayley smirked and quickly moved one of her hands up and grabbed a hold of one of Quinn's breasts and gave it a squeeze. "You should put that in the choreograph, Mr. Schue, when we say 'squeezin'," Hayley laughed out as she moved to give Quinn's breast another squeeze, but this time Quinn saw it coming and slapped her best friends hand away.

"Hayley Grace Anderson!" Rachel yelled out. Most of the Glee members were hunched over in giggles and laughter from what Hayley just did. "Get your hands off my girlfriend'sbreasts! I'm the only one allowed to touch them," Rachel added with a raised voice.

"Hot!" Puck whispered out.

Quinn looked at Rachel, "I didn't know she was gonna do that." She didn't want Rachel to be upset with her. Rachel was about to move to walk over to Hayley and Quinn but Mr.Schue walked up the stage and stopped her. Rachel whipped her head up to the Glee teacher, "I don't want Hayley near Quinn in this dance number."

"Oh, please... It's not like touching Quinn's breasts is making me hot and flustered or wet... I'm not you... I like to touch other things... Bigger and longer things," Hayley smirked with a wink.