Chapter 15

It was a Thursday, the day before Rachel's birthday; the brunette was also celebrating Hanukkah with her family, as the Jewish holiday fell on her birthday. Quinn asked her girlfriend about the holiday but she let the Berry family celebrate it together. So the couple hasn't spent their evenings together for the last few days so Quinn decided to go over to Puck's house... Puck was Jewish but his family didn't really choose to celebrate the holiday as in depth as the Berry family... Quinn and Puck had actually formed a friendship after Quinn had the Glee Club over for a party... And it also helped that Puck actually stopped hitting on the blonde. They were in the boys basement, holding onto guitars, Quinn recently decided to start learning how to play and Puck was giving her lessons.

"Crap, I actually wanted to be able to sing this song for Rachel tomorrow for her birthday," Quinn said as she still struggled with the cords. "I could play while you sing?" Puck said as he leant over and repositioned Quinn's hand on the guitar.
"No, I want to surprise her with this."
Puck nodded. "Okay, so now that you don't need to get this song done, can we play some XBOX?"

Quinn looked up at her friend and then placed the guitar down, "Okay, but you're about to get your ass kicked again." Puck laughed but shook his head, "I've been learning, dude... I'll beat you this time."

Two hours later and Puck lost almost every game of COD. "Shit... How are you so good at this? Weren't you getting all the girls back in Australia? How did you have time for this?"

Quinn looked at him and smirked, "I use my fingers a lot, that's how I learnt."

Puck's eyes went wide, while Quinn just burst out laughing, knowing she'd get that reaction from the mohawk boy. "You can't just tell me shit like that and not tell me the stuff you got into." Since the 'Never Have I Ever' game Quinn has refused to tell anyone besides Rachel what her previous sexual life was like, and Puck would constantly ask but Quinn never told him.

"Not gonna happen, Puck," Quinn said as she got up. "No, I need to know... How many chicks did you sleep with?"

The blonde turned around and looked at the boy, "The only reason you want to know that is just in case I've slept with more girls than you," Quinn stated.

"Well, yeah! I have a rep to up hold," Puck said in a matter of fact tone.

The Cheerio laughed and shock her head. "Okay, I'm off to go find something else to do for Rachel's birthday... Seeing as I can't do the song." The blonde made her way to the stairs and then turned back to her friend. "You've slept with more girls." She then turned and made her way up the stairs.

"Yes!" she heard Puck yell, and she could just imagine him doing a lame fist pump in the air, but it made her smile. She quickly turned around on the stairs, "But I've given out more orgasm than you probably have," Quinn said, bursting out in laughter and going back up the stairs. Puck just sat there in silence.

Quinn was laying on her bed, still thinking of what to do for Rachel when Paige knocked on the older blondes open door and then walked in. Quinn looked up seeing who entered her room and saw her sister walk in. "What are you doing?" Paige asked.

"I'm thinking of what to do for Rachel's birthday tomorrow," Quinn stated.
"You haven't figured that out yet? It's tomorrow, Quinn... You're leaving it to the last minute."
Quinn rolled her eyes at her sister. "I didn't leave it to the last minute... I've already got a present for her." Paige sat down on her sister's bed, "Then why the hell are you complaining?"

The older blonde laughed, "I'm not complaining. I want to actually do something else for her then just give her a present... I was going to sing in Glee for her but I'm not ready to do that."