How you Meet Preference

Leonard Snart

You worked at the coffeeshop Jitters.. In the morning when you were opening up you were about to clean the coffee machines like you did every morning.. Until A knock snapped you out of your trance.. Iris shouldnt be coming till 10.. its only 7 you looked over at the big glass doors.. The rain outside pouring like it would out of a shower. you saw a man his face covered by the hood of a blue parka.. As he kept knocking you slowly walked over ''We don't open till 8! you called out'' Slightly shook by the appereance of the stranger.. ''I know. But some shelter would be much appreciated'' A cool deep voice said making you shiver ''Fine but just until the rain stops..'' You said uneasy as you unlocked the door, as you let him in he took of the hood and turned to you his stunning blue eyes piercing through you ''Leonard Snart But you can call me Cold.'' You took in his handsome features ''Cold..''

Mick Rory

You were working as a waitress at the Diner Motorcar. Making a plate you glanced over at the guy that had ordered it. he came here four times a week.. he was Big.. BIG. A rough exterior.. As you looked down at the plate you put more fries on it then usually.. I mean he  is a big guy.. some more fries wont hurt right.. You smiled to yourself and wipes your hands clean on your apron.. Walking over with the plate you suddenly felt very aware of your looks.. you were wearing your a black skirt and boots.. a loose blouse tucked into it and a messy bun. ''Your steak sir.'' you smiled nervously.. you got nervous around men..  He grunted and moved his beer out of the way ''Thanks Skirt.'' His voice was deep and rough.. ''Anything else I can get you sir?'' You asked looking down kind of embarrased by even attempting to flirting with this man. ''Another beer. Keep them coming.'' You nodded and wrote it down ''Thats it?'' He looked up and grunted again ''Get that beer and sit. I'm the only one in here.'' I bit my lip and nodded ''Sure.. if you want....'' I said trailing of so he woudl say his name ''Mick.''